Become a Patron!

Hello dear sirs

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello dear sirs very worried that the Vaporesso coils i am using are made using chormium wires how safe is that ?????? As compared to cigarettes I use at 65 watts best regards pls reply

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hello dear sirs very worried that the Vaporesso coils i am using are made using chormium wires how safe is that ?????? As compared to cigarettes I use at 65 watts best regards pls reply
What's Chormium, New table element ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Your wire are Kanthal or SS/ceramic. Perfectly safe.

You do understand that we are not all "sirs" on the forum, yes?:)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nichrome N80 is fine I use it for coil building all the time in fact prefer it to stainless steel in all honesty use in power mode

There have been times where they state Ni/Cr had a coil like that recently it might contain a different mix to Ni80 which is usually made up of 80% Nickel, 19.9% Chromium and few other trace elements

The one you might be worried about is Nickel or Ni200 can’t use this one outside of temp control

No Sirs here we are all the same just muddling along as the VU family which you are a part of ;)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
No sir it’s nichrome I was just received email from Vaporesso
Apologies I thought you were referring to different Vaporesso coils. Please post the specific tank next time to avoid confusion. Ni80, nichrome80, is used and beloved by many in the vape world.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apologies I thought you were referring to different Vaporesso coils. Please post the specific tank next time to avoid confusion. Ni80, nichrome80, is used and beloved by many in the vape world.
Chromium is an essential trace element, it's found in Brewer's yeast which is used to make the human necessary element of Beer.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol great
Nichrome N80 is fine I use it for coil building all the time in fact prefer it to stainless steel in all honesty use in power mode

There have been times where they state Ni/Cr had a coil like that recently it might contain a different mix to Ni80 which is usually made up of 80% Nickel, 19.9% Chromium and few other trace elements

The one you might be worried about is Nickel or Ni200 can’t use this one outside of temp control

No Sirs here we are all the same just muddling along as the VU family which you are a part of ;)
lol great info v helpful liked ur knowledge and honesty good day to you sir

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sir no apologies needed very kind of you to answer I am using revenger mod with gtcore 2 coils s priv with vf8 Q2 coils big baby tank and Eleaf I stick power with ss coils best was only worried about nichrome as I thought it had bad health effect best regards from Pakistan

VU Sponsors