Become a Patron!

Hello everybody

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great to be a member here. I'm holly. I'm a new vapor, I use innokin itaste clk1280 for start. How about your first e cigarette?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Holly! first was an Eversmoke cigalike starter kit. Still Keep it around, to see what it was like to hold a cigarette in my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Good to see a new member here that wants to learn more about vaping.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome pull up a chair, get to know everyone and ask lots of questions. We are here to help.
My first was an ego with a carto no ther choices back then

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome to vu

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Holly:) Glad you decided to join the electronic cigarette revolution. You have a nice starter in hand, pair it with a good glass tank and some high quality U.S. juice and you're well on your way. Be sure to get yourself another battery for back up so that you will always have a working device readily available, especially since you're just making the switch from smoking. All the best!

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Holly! first was an Eversmoke cigalike starter kit. Still Keep it around, to see what it was like to hold a cigarette in my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow,pretty good product!

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome pull up a chair, get to know everyone and ask lots of questions. We are here to help.
My first was an ego with a carto no ther choices back then
That's an old mod but with most popular. I've heard a lot of people talk about it.

HollyHe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Holly:) Glad you decided to join the electronic cigarette revolution. You have a nice starter in hand, pair it with a good glass tank and some high quality U.S. juice and you're well on your way. Be sure to get yourself another battery for back up so that you will always have a working device readily available, especially since you're just making the switch from smoking. All the best!
I'm just thiking it. Could you introduce some battery and juice to me? I'm not good at comparing. I do love my clk1280 now, but I'd love to learn more about e cigarette battery and jiuce.

VU Sponsors