Become a Patron!

Hello everyone, have one question about buying e-cigars.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Do you know what kind of gear you would like to try? How much and how long have you smoked? Welcome to VU, we'll help you as much as we can. Just need more info. Have never heard of website you mentioned.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what is an e-cigar....hang loose a day or two and you'll have a dozen people with good suggestions for a starting set up.........I've been out of the loop on begineer stuff for so long I couldn't begin to suggest anything.

I just started to try e-cigar, a guy from tinydeal suggested me to start with starter kit, he's sincere and kind, but i really don't know anything about e-cigars, any suggestions?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This kit would probably suit your needs. If you use it and think you still need cigarettes, you might. If you try it and like it but desire more then, you're not out much cost to get started. You're not out much cost if vaping doesn't suit you either. Joyetech is quite reputable and does include thorough instructions in the kits they produce for retail. You should have little difficulty in learning use of such a kit. :)

Editing to add: Thank you kindly for the promotional link to yet another Asian based vaping vendor.

The best transition device would probably be the Xfire vapor pen just because the smoke is strong enough like a cigarette for you to feel it in your throat and the smoke comes out very milky smooth. It's honestly really easy to use as well. I think that's why I've stuck with it for a while now. It's definitely different, but definitely check it out.

http://xfirevapor.com/xfire-vape-pen/

Hello everyone,

This is Tina, new comer, smoking habits bothers me for a long time and really want to quit. Any suggestions where to buy it online?

Too much ads about it, I just feel dizzy.

Just saw tinydeal sales vaping devices also, has anyone bought from him?

https://www.tinydeal.com/vaping-devices-c-121_1919.html

Jonah is right! I actually own one of these XFire vape pens and they are really good for smokers coming off of cigarettes. I used it when i was coming of and it gives a full burst of flavor and nicotine that a cigarette does. It as 5% nicotine which is quite a good amount.

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Do you know what kind of gear you would like to try? How much and how long have you smoked? Welcome to VU, we'll help you as much as we can. Just need more info. Have never heard of website you mentioned.
Me too, the same dizzy

VU Sponsors