Become a Patron!

Hello everyone, I am migrating from Reddit, Hi!!!

TrainRekt

Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Hello, Just call me TrainRekt, I am coming from Reddit after everything that happened this past week I feel it's going downhill, and their is no way of recovery, I am a very active user and am very happy to have found this community, I really hope to meet and get to know you all, have a great day!

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Weclome brother!

I too have been active on reddit.

Ironic that just last week made an account here on VU, and now all 'that' happened.

It's not the same environment as the old /ecr, but there are lots of nice and helpful folks here too.

This place feels HUUUGE compared to /ecr tho, and I am still trying to find my way around...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I heard about Redditt going to shit.
You can't link to any eliquid, give away any eliquid, talk about vendors who sell eliquid, etc...
That kind of makes a vaping page more or less useless.

I'm glad you found your way here :)

TrainRekt

Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Weclome brother!

Ironic that just last week made an account here on VU, and now all 'that' happened.

It's not the same environment as the old /ecr, but there are lots of nice and helpful folks here too.

This place feels HUUUGE compared to /ecr tho, and I am still trying to find my way around...
Yea, It really sucks what happened, but I am glad to be meeting so many nice people on here, this forum seems really active and friendly.

TrainRekt

Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I heard about Redditt going to shit.
You can't link to any eliquid, give away any eliquid, talk about vendors who sell eliquid, etc...
That kind of makes a vaping page more or less useless.

I'm glad you found your way here :)
Exactly, as why I came here, how will anyone ever know about new vendors, or holiday sales, I can't manage an email list of hundreds that I would have to be subscribed too, I can hardly keep up with the emails I am listed too already :p

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Just call me TrainRekt, I am coming from Reddit after everything that happened this past week I feel it's going downhill, and their is no way of recovery, I am a very active user and am very happy to have found this community, I really hope to meet and get to know you all, have a great day!

Welcome to the Underground, @TrainRekt ..... we're happy to have you here, and hope you make yourself at right at home.

Weclome brother!

Hi and Welcome, @Arthur-VU ! It is kind of huge here, but you'll find your way around..... most folks tend to gravitate to the subforums that are of the most interest to them, and in no time, you'll find your favorite haunts and threads. Our members and [USERGROUP=4]@VU Senior Moderator[/USERGROUP] Team are terrific at assisting, so if you need something, just ask! Enjoy yourself!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yep it seems we are going to see a big influx of reddit users. You are all welcome here.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yea, It really sucks what happened, but I am glad to be meeting so many nice people on here, this forum seems really active and friendly.

Yes, i agree. Also I noticed a few other folks here from /ecr and most notably Anthony_Vapes is here too, and he's such a good guy, so if it's good enough for him, I'm sure the rest of us refugees will be fine here too. :)

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi and Welcome, @Arthur-VU ! It is kind of huge here, but you'll find your way around..... most folks tend to gravitate to the subforums that are of the most interest to them, and in no time, you'll find your favorite haunts and threads. Our members and [USERGROUP=4]@VU Senior Moderator[/USERGROUP] Team are terrific at assisting, so if you need something, just ask! Enjoy yourself!

Thank you. I was happy to see dedicated areas for Squonking, as well as the Billet Box Appreciation megathread, and the Marketplace areas are nicely divided into specific categories.

Even tho I don't need it now (2 yr vaping anniversary this Jan 25th), the area with different categories for newbies to vaping looks great, and also the sections on batteries and battery safety.

I like the structure of all of the sub-forums here. It appeals to my mild OCD about categorizing things, and shows me that lots of care, attention and thought has been used in setting up VU (likely not all at once), but it makes VU very comprehensive for all vaping topics, which I like very much.

Kudos to all who participated in making this forum all that it is now. :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to VU
Have fun while you are here :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Glad you signed on!
:wave:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU @TrainRekt!

What are you into? There's a place for everyone here, mechs, regulated, pods, rebuildables, DIY, squonkers, tootle puffers, basically anything and everything. :cheers:

VU Sponsors