Hello Everyone!

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

My name is Mike and i'm from New Jersey. I am fairly new to vaping. I started about 2 months ago and have not looked back. Like a lot of you, I started as a way to quit smoking but very quickly realized how much more enjoyable vaping is. I am still learning as I go but that seems to be the best way to do it. I am currently using a Cool Fire 4 with a Delta 2 tank. My next set is going to be a rebuildable tank as coils are just a pain in the butt. My research on which tank to buy is how I found the forum. I look forward to learning more and being a positive addition to this community!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU , Mike. Vaping is a lot better for your health, taste buds, environment etc.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU Mike. There is a lot to explore with vaping. When I started I told myself I would be happy with my istick 30w and nautilus tank. 7 months later and I don't even touch those. I gave them to my wife who was never a smoker and enjoys vaping 0 nic just for the flavors and smells.

I have a few different sub tanks now that I use while driving, every time else I love my rda's!

Vape on!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Mike! Glad to have you with us!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy Mike ! Lots of good people around here!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi,

My name is Mike and i'm from New Jersey. I am fairly new to vaping. I started about 2 months ago and have not looked back. Like a lot of you, I started as a way to quit smoking but very quickly realized how much more enjoyable vaping is. I am still learning as I go but that seems to be the best way to do it. I am currently using a Cool Fire 4 with a Delta 2 tank. My next set is going to be a rebuildable tank as coils are just a pain in the butt. My research on which tank to buy is how I found the forum. I look forward to learning more and being a positive addition to this community!

Welcome to VU Mike!

I'm sure you'll find your self super comfortable in this forum- great community of helpful, friendly and awesome folks. Great giveaways from vendors, all around awesome sauce! so Welcome! Sounds like you'll find everything you need here!

Happy Vaping!

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you very much everyone! After cruising through the different sub forums I'm impressed with everyone's generosity and knowledge. This is what vaping should be all about! Well, that flavor and clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors