Become a Patron!

Hello everyone!

Mrs Brew

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new here on VU, just joined last night. Some may know me from ECF. It's always nice to meet new people along the way and make new friends.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the madness that is the Vaping Underground!

Please tell us a bit more about yourself when you have a moment.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey there Mrs. Brew... I do!... I do remember you :)

ugLlecGB29ZFrshS-5OaLPBN2LBsNkkR5A8gkTpX8m5kNX5empAuJmBdmyA6t4qaz71w9ynIcVuqMbf5Iu2I4Qu7DdhEmPBUcHE4NO442zowhCZTUSyHvAjkrolEf5d3_4PFdgrB7ikj78wK7mX30U1xWGlkkmEnqgbL58cNqAuQLIR93ORhksq2ewMKyb0BDmfT7DY25tQft83KrxA1sxnZw61bBr5X3_e347gpqeiiUAM84OzaJgUuWdtSADI5WsZW-_wCb2Y2TIArQzGWO5EhHhB-6fXfIOMnIgGaxKb6bT5IhJ1ehLEfLS9FfW5Tdx1Rh7hNZblhDqcWQIuKz1gJ2FflGbgcWDClq_APPspqkZrFe7Y4_LUc8ypYmeI91gKp3BZNvqbHrWKQ0XPIpDifu2nCORNXKcPZz0RO0JSmusQLwvvHogD2pdCuzukVzRHPEAqeXIXdB2AvXnjMO2cT31XZBFmD_iqmGC5w0P9KF44Gu0M_llxal0z8BeT892Bd-hbNEIQzo5wOTC6aAYgAd7L68BaYv-it_jbZXYeRphv7e_rdTvOCjF9hM6W8VmpaQubKE_GTVxiUlcVrk9A9uyYqRduaNf4eTiz5A4g=w500-h281-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Steve! Not sure how much I can really tell about myself on this thread at the moment. Don't want to get in trouble for anything.
Welcome to FREEDOM... you won't have that problem here ;)

Mrs Brew

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FREEDOM sounds good to me! Not used to all that. So here we go:
Former owner of Backwoods Brew, now owner of Backwoods Blends. (divorce is a lovely thing)
I'm in the process of getting vendor status here on VU! I'm trying to broaden my horizon and move on with things in life. I'm from NY, and have been on ECF since 2010. I guess I'll have to add the rescued from ECF banner!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Former owner of Backwoods Brew, now owner of Backwoods Blends. (divorce is a lovely thing)
I'm in the process of getting vendor status here on VU! I'm trying to broaden my horizon and move on with things in life. I'm from NY, and have been on ECF since 2010. I guess I'll have to add the rescued from ECF banner!
Yep you can release all your personal info you want.
Releasing it about other members is a bit frowned upon.

Credit card number and CC code?
:D

And we can even discuss selling and trading things with each other!

Can even criticize the management.
Even though there is very little need to do so since they treat us well.

Pretty good place.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well if you have any questions or wanna get a contest thread started... just let me know. I work closely with the vendors here ;)
As far as your Vendor status... I see you already have our graphic/link on your site... @SMOKIE should have ya set up in no time :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Well if you have any questions or wanna get a contest thread started... just let me know. I work closely with the vendors here ;)
As far as your Vendor status... I see you already have our graphic/link on your site... @SMOKIE should have ya set up in no time :)
Needs to use the proper size, already communicated this.

VU Sponsors