Become a Patron!

Hello Fellow Vapers

VapeForHealth88

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello guys/gals, I was a pack a day smoker since I was 18,now I'm 28 and have been smoke free for a year now. All because of vaping, I tried the patch the gum, the lozenge, cold turkey, candy nothing worked. Then I tried vaping and haven't looked back.
I've been using a DNA 30 Watt with a Serpent rta for a bit. After reading threw these forums...yeah being a lurker...I decided on ordering a RX200s with 3 x LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A, Nitecore i4 Intellicharger Battery Charger, and a Griffin 25, with a roll of 28 AWG Parallel Core/32 AWG.
If anyone has any tips on diameter of coil/number of wraps I'd appreciate it. I can't decide to go with a 2.5mm diameter or a 3.00mm. I haven't ever worked with Fused Clapton wire before. I've built single, parallel, twisted, micro, macro. Any tips on wattage's for Clapton builds would also help. I will be using all kanthal wire, no temp control. I'm open to single and dual coil builds.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.
Enjoy

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!
I don't do any fancy builds yet, and also usually build with SS316L. I build my coils with a 3.5mm ID for my Griffin.
I'm sure a few other will chime in with suggestions for you. Enjoy your time at VU!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello VFH
Welcome to VU. Your story really emphasises that vaping is one of the best ways to quit smoking. Whilst we don't know the long term effects it has got to be safer then cigarettes for sure!
Sorry that l cannot help with your query but l am sure that others will be able to.
All the best.

VU Sponsors