Become a Patron!

hello fellow vaping enthusiasts

DaisyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is a new forum to me, but I am not new to vaping, or forums....lol.
Just looking for some fun, not so serious people to chat with. Some useful info on the "new and shiney" things, maybe some juice recommendations.
Hi there everyone! :)

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU, Daisy :)

We definitely have fun, here. Moderated with a very, very light hand, so adults are free to be adults. Lots of info of the kind you're seeking. Hit "New Posts", near the top of the page, to see what's poppin' in all the sub-forums.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
welcome to the VU.
Glad you are here enjoy vaping with us

DaisyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the welcome everyone, I look forward to some friendly banter and overall silliness :p

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you for the welcome everyone, I look forward to some friendly banter and overall silliness :p
Well if you are looking for silliness you have come to the right place.

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First welcome DaisyD. Unlike Daisy I am new to both vaping (6 months free from analogs) and Forums. In fact this is the first forum I have joined. I have been monitoring this forum since I found it. I look forward to learning a lot about vaping and having a good time.

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
First welcome DaisyD. Unlike Daisy I am new to both vaping (6 months free from analogs) and Forums. In fact this is the first forum I have joined. I have been monitoring this forum since I found it. I look forward to learning a lot about vaping and having a good time.

I'm fairly new here as well but one of the best things I can tell you to do is google questions and be as detailed as possible. Also this forum from what I have reviewed could also be used as an encyclopedia as well.

DaisyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So since I am learning my way around, I have a question. I'm really needing a new mod. I prefer something regulated, around 60w or so, small, and pretty would be great. Any suggestions? I would love to get a new wood mod, sx mini size.
Are there any custom modders lurking around here that wanna make a girl happy?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU has an authorized vendor that sells wood sleeves for a bunch or different devices. You will have more options on a mod you like and still have a "wood mod". WUD they have a banner on the top of the screen. Welcome.

DaisyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you chrisl I checked those out. Those are a definite possibility.
I'm also wanting to know if any modders are on this forum?
Anyone have any links for them?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a new forum to me, but I am not new to vaping, or forums....lol.
Just looking for some fun, not so serious people to chat with. Some useful info on the "new and shiney" things, maybe some juice recommendations.
Hi there everyone! :)
Hey Daisy! Welcome to the VU! We are a very laid back bunch. I can give you juice recommendations if you'd like! The only flavors I don't vape are tobacco. Yuck!

DaisyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't vape tobacco either, I also stay clear of coffee or menthol vapes. I fall into the bakery, custard, donut type vapes with the occasional fruit or drink thrown in ;)

DaisyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That being said I'm currently looking for a good horchata, anyone have one to speak up for?
I'm also looking for a apple cider, how bout that one?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That being said I'm currently looking for a good horchata, anyone have one to speak up for?
I'm also looking for a apple cider, how bout that one?
If you like creamy flavors, try the milk man http://www.vapordna.com/The-Milkman-by-The-Milkman-E-Liquid-p/mkm001.htm There's different versions of this flavor but this is the one I've tried. "The Milkman has taken a warm, toasted fruit tart, thrown it into a blender with a dollop of delicious vanilla bean ice cream and a splash of fresh milk, delivering a truly sensational flavor right to your taste buds in a delicious vapable, 99% VG bottle. Tantalizingly complex and a perfect bridge between breakfast cereal flavors and dessert flavors, this is definitely a flavor you don't want to miss. Well balanced and extremely delicious, The Milkman always delivers a perfect all day vape experience, 30 milliliters at a time!" Is what it says for the flavor profile. You may like my juice. If you wish, I can send you a 15ml bottle on me. I call it peachmelon custard. It's peach, watermelon, and vanilla custard. I've had help from people here to make my juice just right. I don't make juice with nicotine, neither do I vape with it. I can do 3 mg but I go 0mg whenever I can. If you want to try my juice just give me a holler!

EDIT Come to think of it, there's a juice called "Bear Claw" I believe it's a honey donut http://www.ejuices.co/products/khali-vapors-vault-series-bear-claw-30ml

DaisyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The milk man sounds like some good stuff! I think I have looked at it before, it's hard to forget those white bottles. Lol. Maybe I'll grab some and see, thanks for the recommendation.
Thank you also for the offer if juice, I'm always happy to try new liquids, but I'm not a big fan of melon flavors, so regretfully I'll have to pass on that one. Thanks for offering tho, that's very sweet of you creeperfan5236.
Bear claw sounds good too, I don't think I've ever tried any like that or from that vendor.
It gets crazy doesn't it? I used to think there were so many vendors and juice makers a couple years ago, it was hard to keep up, now it seems even harder. Maybe I'll never catch up.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The milk man sounds like some good stuff! I think I have looked at it before, it's hard to forget those white bottles. Lol. Maybe I'll grab some and see, thanks for the recommendation.
Thank you also for the offer if juice, I'm always happy to try new liquids, but I'm not a big fan of melon flavors, so regretfully I'll have to pass on that one. Thanks for offering tho, that's very sweet of you creeperfan5236.
Bear claw sounds good too, I don't think I've ever tried any like that or from that vendor.
It gets crazy doesn't it? I used to think there were so many vendors and juice makers a couple years ago, it was hard to keep up, now it seems even harder. Maybe I'll never catch up.
I also make a vanilla custard too. I think it's pretty good and a few of my friends liked it too. The offer is there if you want it Daisy :)

VU Sponsors