Become a Patron!

Hello fellow vapors

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been a smoker since I was about 15 quit on and off through these last 15years. I tried the 21st century disposables 3 years ago. Man those turned me off from ecigs after 3 weeks. I decided to try again in May and started with an evod. Then went to vv spinner2 and an evod2. Then tried the aspire nautilus which was disappointing. The coils burnt extremely fast. My friend opened a shop in June and turned me on to dripping. I started with the vapor shark DNA 30 and an igow5 rda. I love it but wanted just a little more. Now I have an authentic ss vanilla with an authentic ss tugboat rda. Man I couldn't be happier. The tugboat chucks vapor. Built at .2ohms with some 22gauge and running a lg 35 amp 18650. Some of my favorite juice lines are vapewell, must vape, and mad sciencetist as of now. Well that's my vaping history. I was very glad to stumble across this great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @B-RAD welcome to vu. I see you've already jumped straight in, so good for you. I first started with those disposables. My first, I thought it was broke because it lasted about 2mins! Things have come a long way hey..
Are you rebuilding your own gear?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone. Yeah I rebuild my own coils. It's easier working with the thicker wire when I went to the mechanical. Here's 6 wraps of 22. Reads at .2.
691319df795ad08199093db44a82abf4.jpg

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone. Yeah I rebuild my own coils. It's easier working with the thicker wire when I went to the mechanical. Here's 6 wraps of 22. Reads at .2.
691319df795ad08199093db44a82abf4.jpg

very neat. i find 22 just too damn stiff. it cuts into my nails lol. did you see riptripper's vid on making a centre build coil. its very good - articulate i think is the word.

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had not seen that but will be trying that on my next build. Thanks for the info.

VU Sponsors