Become a Patron!

Hello fro Bastrop, Texas (neighbor to Austin, Texas)

Kwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well as a clumsy newbie to the forum, I originally posted this in the "welcoming" forum....Ooops, my apologies.

I'm happy to say, that after 30+ yrs. of smoking, I've been smoke free and vaping since November 2013. My connection/devotion to vaping has grown in leaps and bounds since then. I started out like most, with a simple set up and purchasing e-liquids from a local B&M.

Three months later my husband was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. Needless to say, at that point smoking needed to no longer be a part of his life. He has been smoke free and vaping since. After very successful surgery and several rounds of chemo, he's doing great!

I soon started my venture into DIY e-juice. I've been mixing our own for over a year now and love the hobby and the extra savings. About six months ago I was asked to join a few fantastic folks as an Admin for a brand new DIY group which has been a great success. As always, there's something new to learn in juice mixing every day. I love helping people who are new to mixing and or vaping in their quest to remain smoke free.

My choice in gear has grown as well. Went from a simple stick battery and an iclear30 tank, to now an IPV mini and a Lemo 2 and building my own coils. Life is good! I look forward to visiting and participating in the various forums here and maybe getting to know a few folks.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
CuteSmileyWelcome.gif

Kwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well as a clumsy newbie to the forum, I originally posted this in the "welcoming" forum....Ooops, my apologies.

I'm happy to say, that after 30+ yrs. of smoking, I've been smoke free and vaping since November 2013. My connection/devotion to vaping has grown in leaps and bounds since then. I started out like most, with a simple set up and purchasing e-liquids from a local B&M.

Three months later my husband was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. Needless to say, at that point smoking needed to no longer be a part of his life. He has been smoke free and vaping since. After very successful surgery and several rounds of chemo, he's doing great!

I soon started my venture into DIY e-juice. I've been mixing our own for over a year now and love the hobby and the extra savings. About six months ago I was asked to join a few fantastic folks as an Admin for a brand new DIY group which has been a great success. As always, there's something new to learn in juice mixing every day. I love helping people who are new to mixing and or vaping in their quest to remain smoke free.

My choice in gear has grown as well. Went from a simple stick battery and an iclear30 tank, to now an IPV mini and a Lemo 2 and building my own coils. Life is good! I look forward to visiting and participating in the various forums here and maybe getting to know a few folks.

Hello from Austin!

HairyBubba

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thought I'd stop in and say Howdy to my Texas neighbors. Georgetown here, glad to see central Texas is well represented on VU.
Howdeeeeeeeeee !

VU Sponsors