Become a Patron!

hello from a noob

Sirvapes_alot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a day or so on here trying to expanding my pretty much non existent knowledge of vaping, and decided to go ahead and join. I recently within the last week decided to give it another go for the third time. My first vape was one of the pen style years ago, I don't remember exactly what it was but I really didn't care for it. Tried an I stick 30 watt with a natulis mini tank and I enjoyed vaping but my set up turned me off, due to constantly popping hot juice and leaking and I ended up going back to cigs. This time I've purchased a rx mini as a kit with the reux tank and I love it, no leaking and has plenty of wattage for me, get a great vape from it IMO, only flaw is battery life but I keep a charger close by all the time. I have very minimal knowledge of ohms, watts, difference in mods what I can and can't use together so I'm hoping to greatly expand from all the info and knowledgable people on this forum. Look forward to talking with everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    750.1 KB · Views: 4

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - they say third time's a charm :wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground ...glad you found one you liked :cheers:

Sirvapes_alot

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think part of the problem was the nicotine as well. Was going with a 12 everytime and would pretty my keep a sore throat when vaping. Decided to go with a 3 this time and haven't experienced any negative effects this time. I just hate I went so long without vaping, never thought it could be this good lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here with us.
Enjoy