Become a Patron!

Hello from Alabama

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just started vaping about 5 weeks ago, changed from smoking, and I just picked up the alien 85, is that a good mod??

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
good to have you here
What's good for some may not be for others,,,,, do you like it?

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I've only had it a few hours, so far its pretty nice. My last mod was a cool fire IV, and that one kept overheating, after only like 4 puffs...lol So this one seems better then that one... From what I can tell after such a short time, so any pros or cons would be nice, if you have any.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard....:vino:

Sorry, can't help you with the unfamiliar mods, but others will chime in.

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Much appreciated sweetie, what are you working with? I just changed from the cool fire IV and that one kept overheating on me, after only like 4 puffs... So I'm just glad for the change lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Much appreciated sweetie, what are you working with? I just changed from the cool fire IV and that one kept overheating on me, after only like 4 puffs... So I'm just glad for the change lol
I use Squonkers 95% of the time. Or, the Modfather atomizer on a PWM mod......:wave:

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow nice, I'm working off the alien with the super tank, I had to hold more juice to make it through the day. I its smoke 2 packs a day so I'm still running quite a bit of nicotine...lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome :wave:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow nice, I'm working off the alien with the super tank, I had to hold more juice to make it through the day. I its smoke 2 packs a day so I'm still running quite a bit of nicotine...lol
Whatever it takes, I used 24mg nic for months.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

As long as you enjoy the vape it is the right choice - and welcome :wave:

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what I'm running right now, brought it down from 36, still working to cut it more will just take a little time lol

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know!! I keep getting strange looks from people around here, like I'm on drugs or something! :kickbutt::facepalm::giggle:
At least I know I'm not the only one!!! LMAO its crazy here I swear! I never realized how far into the boonies we were till I started vaping!!! Now the craziest looks I get with everyone asking me if its medical xxxx

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL!! yeah either that or the four letter 'm' word! Oh the rules say we can talk about CBD juices now but the other you mentioned isn't allowed here. Just to let you know so you won't get wrist slapped. :)

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL!! yeah either that or the four letter 'm' word! Oh the rules say we can talk about CBD juices now but the other you mentioned isn't allowed here. Just to let you know so you won't get wrist slapped. :)
Really??? I never would of guessed that one, thanks for the heads up! Because that's usually one of the first things to pop back like That's one thing I wouldn't think of putting in my vape LMAO

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really??? I never would of guessed that one, thanks for the heads up! Because that's usually one of the first things to pop back like That's one thing I wouldn't think of putting in my vape LMAO
Yeah. CBD is (usually) without the psychoactive ingredient in the green stuff. And they make it in juices now for the relaxing quality since it is legal in most states now. Some people figure it helps Fibromyalgia or other chronic pains and migraines and such. Its pretty nifty. :)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fiance and I are from Georgia. He's from Atlanta and I'm from Paulding County. We both want to move away from here. But still want to live in the country :)

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah. CBD is (usually) without the psychoactive ingredient in the green stuff. And they make it in juices now for the relaxing quality since it is legal in most states now. Some people figure it helps Fibromyalgia or other chronic pains and migraines and such. Its pretty nifty. :)
Yes it is, I don't see why it was ever illegal, but then again we do live in one of the only states that hasn't legalized maryJ yet!!! Can't imagine why they won't just pass the DAMN bill already! Lol

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fiance and I are from Georgia. He's from Atlanta and I'm from Paulding County. We both want to move away from here. But still want to live in the country :)
Yes the cheap rent and awesome mortgage rates are the only reason we stay. Its just ridulause here and if things don't legally change then somethings got to give and were out of here for real!

Michell2469

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This place is killing me, but I hear its all changing within the year, that's what I'm waiting for! Believe that

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Michell. Nice to meet you. I'm in Bremen, GA so I'm kinda around the corner from ya.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm right next store, I'm about 15 mins from Heflin, were neighbor lol

Welcome!

I'm near Huntsville.

I had the same issue with the Coolfire IV, but after playing with the settings, it was a fine "almost" first mod. Wish I can remember what I did other than move to wattage mode.

Still, I quickly moved to others... one addiction to replace the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NIce to meet you. Congrats on starting vaping and tryna kick the cigs. I would say the AL85 is a good mod. I have the 220 and love it. Honestly I tried vaping a few years back on a "starter kit" but it was a mouth to lung device and I couldn't really get into it.Blowing clouds is more satisfying.lol Good luck!

VU Sponsors