Hello from Alabama!

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, I have been a tobacco user for 16 years now and have quit tobacco cold turkey for vaping!. It was the hardest the first day but I do not feel the need for it as I get my nicotine fix from vaping.
This town's first " Vape " store opened up about a week ago and decided to pop in for a visit and walked out with a Kangertech EVOD 2 for myself and g/f, as she is a smoker. ( She has smoked one cigarette in 3 days )
This is a awesome little piece but I am already wanting to branch out and try other Mods, ect. The only complaint I have with the local store is they want 22 dollars + tax for a 30ML bottle. Luckily, I found a flavor that I liked right off the bat ( Simulates Rockstar energy drinks ).

:) I think I may have to fire up my lathe and grab some brass and aluminum stock and carve some stuff out. This might well get me back into creating things out of metal and wood again.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're lucky you found a flavor you like off that bat, you will have no problem beating that price from your local B&M store through online juice companies. Plenty of options too if you like to make your own mods. Here is a couple I made and use daily.bb4.jpg Orange b 3.jpg

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to order a few things from bootlegs. I wanna try the moonshine flavors.

I am wanting to make a box out of rosewood or something elegant and pretty for my g/f. I have got to look into sourcing the chips ect for a custom Mod. If you have any online resources, shoot me a link.

GulfVapor

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Btw, those are some pretty slick setups you have.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors