Become a Patron!

Hello from Atlanta!

Faceman12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I'm Chris and I have been vaping for about 6 months. I started on. Kangertech Subtank mini Kit and loved it. I just bought a Smok R200 and am using a TFV4 tank. Right now I'm vaping the three coil atomizer and have used the quad. I love the flavor and clouds but crap it sucks through some juice. Not really sure where to go next for tanks. I've thought about going to an RDA but I have enough trouble with RBA wicking that I'm hesitant. If I had to pick a favorite juice it would be WaterCloud Vapors Lucky Roller (a graham cracker marshmallows vape).

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back atcha from Lawrenceville, neighbor. :D Welcome to VU.

:)
Andria

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, I'm Chris and I have been vaping for about 6 months. I started on. Kangertech Subtank mini Kit and loved it. I just bought a Smok R200 and am using a TFV4 tank. Right now I'm vaping the three coil atomizer and have used the quad. I love the flavor and clouds but crap it sucks through some juice. Not really sure where to go next for tanks. I've thought about going to an RDA but I have enough trouble with RBA wicking that I'm hesitant. If I had to pick a favorite juice it would be WaterCloud Vapors Lucky Roller (a graham cracker marshmallows vape).
Welcome to VU! I'm living nearby myself. Roswell, GA.
BTW, it's easier to wick a RDA, than a RBA/RTA. In a RDA, the wick just needs to touch the deck.
In addition, you can save a lot of $$$, making your own eJuice. There's a DIY section here, with lots of information and recipes.

Faceman12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU! I'm living nearby myself. Roswell, GA.
BTW, it's easier to wick a RDA, than a RBA/RTA. In a RDA, the wick just needs to touch the deck.
In addition, you can save a lot of $$$, making your own eJuice. There's a DIY section here, with lots of information and recipes.

I am right on the border of Roswell and Woodstock near Crabapple!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome ţo VU , from another GA vaper. I'm in Bremen, about 40 miles from Atlanta.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I retired from the Air Force in 2011 I recruit civilians now. I was an AF recruiter for 11 years. If you have any questions

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Faceman and Welcome to V/U might even think about DIY juice Lots cheaper and tastes better too, good to meet you:stars:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - though I'm not from Georgia, lol.

VU Sponsors