Become a Patron!

Hello from Austin Tx!!!!!

FinnLee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hola from the Lone Star State!

Been a member of the vaping world for about 6 months now. And I must say I was drug kicking and screaming into it. But DAYUM I am glad to be here now!

I have run the gambit (and the debit card) figuring out what I like. Drippers, RDA's, RTA's, wide bore, restritced lung hit, etc. etc. before settling on my weapons of choice.

I have been reading and lurking for a couple months but just now joined. Wifey was wanting a mod and I came here to ask for it.

So i look forward to meeting you all!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
good to have you here

the word is "dragged"
;)

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You're just up the road from me. Welcome to the underground from San Antonio. Great group of folks here and lots of help and info at your fingertips.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am from the Southern portion of the USA and usually prefer to write in the local vernacular. Words usage such as "y'all" or "drug" are not correct english but socially acceptable if not socially respected.

But thank you none the less.

Write how you like, lol

I lived in Austin through most of the 80s and it always brings a smile to think about it - a very special place

FinnLee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Write how you like, lol

I lived in Austin through most of the 80s and it always brings a smile to think about it - a very special place

I moved away to attend college then work took me to Seattle. I lasted about a year with sub-par BBQ and zero Texmex! I love the atmosphere and people.

Luckily I live in the Lake Travis communities and don't have to deal with the traffic most folks do.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I moved away to attend college then work took me to Seattle. I lasted about a year with sub-par BBQ and zero Texmex! I love the atmosphere and people.

Luckily I live in the Lake Travis communities and don't have to deal with the traffic most folks do.

I haven't had a decent fajita since I left there, lol

I was bitching about that just yesterday to someone at work :giggle:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

I'm from Cali so we have TexMex and authentic Mexican, but BBQ is iffy at best. Lots of helpful folks around here to help you on your vape journey.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hola from the Lone Star State!

Been a member of the vaping world for about 6 months now. And I must say I was drug kicking and screaming into it. But DAYUM I am glad to be here now!

I have run the gambit (and the debit card) figuring out what I like. Drippers, RDA's, RTA's, wide bore, restritced lung hit, etc. etc. before settling on my weapons of choice.

I have been reading and lurking for a couple months but just now joined. Wifey was wanting a mod and I came here to ask for it.

So i look forward to meeting you all!
Welcome! :wave:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome:cheers:

Y'all go 'head n talk howe'er yaowntoo. If'n we'uns cain't kinnit, we'uns'ul ask yuh what y'all mean:D

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I'm originally from TN but live in MS now. We also speak in a fairly relaxed manner. "Dam ole truck quit and we drug it all over tha place before it finelly crunk up!" :)

VU Sponsors