Become a Patron!

hello from Cali

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello all, just an introduction. I'm originally from New Orleans but I'm currently living in Sacramento. I never was really a cigarette smoker although I do smoke cigars fairly regularly. I started vaping with an ego style pen about 2 years ago but recently a friend showed me an aspire Atlantis tank and now I can't get enough. I'm using an aspire CF mod but I just ordered the new smy 260. Yeah yeah I know I'll never vape that high but I like the way the box looked and I like the fact that no one has one. We'll see how it works out!

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not sure why this posted in ask an expert...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Brassy, Glad you signed up and welcome to VU, I'll move ya over to the right area, Please enjoy our forum:):)
The avater needs to change though, Sorry about that but............

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

Hope you enjoy your new vape toy when it arrives!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
still waiting for my smy260....ordered from fasttech, last update was on feb 9th. Starting to think I got hoodwinked

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech takes a long time but once you get your purchase it's like Christmas pre-December. I'm inpatient in that regard and prefer to buy local. Welcome to the forum, it's loaded with information and good people who are willing to help you every step of the way. Enjoy your stay Brassy:)

VU Sponsors