Become a Patron!

Hello from California

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, My name is Jon... I have been vaping after 40 years of Marlboro since July 2014. Had last Cigarette in December 2014. Hope to get to know you all.

Started out with a EGO1100 battery and Protank. Then Got a Mini PT3. When That wasn't enough I started building my own coils for it. Then I got a Kayfun, Nov 2014. Granted I got off the smokes. But the Kayfun on a EGO stick, just don't look right. So I got a Brass Origin Mech, and a steam Turbine Geni tank. Current ADV is a Clone Reo modded to LP with either a Hobo 3 or Chalice 3 mounted Running a 1-1.5 ohm coil(s). Still use the Origin almost daily with either one of the Kayfuns.... Have 4 now. Or my Sat22 tank. Still trying to nail down building on the Geni. I also like to get good battery life, so I go for Good Flavor before MORE flavor or vapor.

I prefer Tobacco flavor juices and mostly use NET flavors and juices. Although I DIY my juice these day I don't do my own extractions, yet. I did make a coffee extract, though. I'm more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Jon, Glad you joined up and welcome to VU, sounds like you have some nice gear there:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome to the VU!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, My name is Jon... I have been vaping after 40 years of Marlboro since July 2014. Had last Cigarette in December 2014. Hope to get to know you all.

Started out with a EGO1100 battery and Protank. Then Got a Mini PT3. When That wasn't enough I started building my own coils for it. Then I got a Kayfun, Nov 2014. Granted I got off the smokes. But the Kayfun on a EGO stick, just don't look right. So I got a Brass Origin Mech, and a steam Turbine Geni tank. Current ADV is a Clone Reo modded to LP with either a Hobo 3 or Chalice 3 mounted Running a 1-1.5 ohm coil(s). Still use the Origin almost daily with either one of the Kayfuns.... Have 4 now. Or my Sat22 tank. Still trying to nail down building on the Geni. I also like to get good battery life, so I go for Good Flavor before MORE flavor or vapor.

I prefer Tobacco flavor juices and mostly use NET flavors and juices. Although I DIY my juice these day I don't do my own extractions, yet. I did make a coffee extract, though. I'm more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser.
Hello Jon
Welcome to the VU!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors