Become a Patron!

Hello from Canada!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just wanted to pop I'm here and say an official hello! I was a very active member of the ECF forum up until recently, I've been watching this forum for a while and like the vibe a lot better.

I was a 25 year smoker who had tried literally everything to quit, vaping worked for me. I threw the cigarettes in the garbage the day I got home with my first kit and was all in.

I've only been vaping for just under a year, but it's been a very fast progression for me. I bought my first RTA a month and a half after taking up vaping and the RDA's followed quickly. I then found squonking about a month after that and that's about 90% of my mods now. I started to get into mechs recently and really enjoy the hit. I've actually acquired too many mechs and just traded a Bolt squonk mech here on this forum last week. I still like my regulated mods, I'm a bit of a DNA fan when it comes to regulated and have 2 Drone 250C's on preorder.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - though I already think of you as one of my vape buddies :wave:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the underground. Somehow I think we've all aquired too many mods. And if not, we'll help you do just that. :bliss::vapemail:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard mate great to have you join us :cheers:

VU Sponsors