Become a Patron!

Hello from China

HI everybody!
I am from China and I have been vaping for 2 years, and I used to be a staff member at a vape store.
I Signed up this account to see how you guys vaping and what equipments you guys are using.
I am pretty sure that China has some better ways about vaping such as we can buy something like box mods for a much cheaper price, and you can also enjoy so mething better in such as the US, for example, better e-juices than those were made in China.
Looking forward to discussing with you guys!
And these are some pictures of my mods, atomizers and my juices( those I carry to my office every day, I have much more at my home), and also, my cat:)
IMG_2975.JPG IMG_2982.jpg IMG_3018.JPG IMG_3031.JPG IMG_3155.JPG

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to one from the home of most all of my vape gear.
Thanks.

And welcome to your cat as well.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. Maybe you can give us an insider chance on the deals going on in your country. :stars:

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have Smok stick X8 kit, Smok Alien mod, Smok TFV12 Cloud Beast King, Desire Mad Dog v2 RDA, and Desire Mad Dog RDTA. E-juice I usually get naked 100 but last time I got Yamivapor. Only been vaping for a month so I guess I'm a collector

I have Smok stick X8 kit, Smok Alien mod, Smok TFV12 Cloud Beast King, Desire Mad Dog v2 RDA, and Desire Mad Dog RDTA. E-juice I usually get naked 100 but last time I got Yamivapor. Only been vaping for a month so I guess I'm a collector
Naked 100 is good I think, but some of them are too sugary, in my opinion.

VU Sponsors