Become a Patron!

Hello from Cincitucky

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping for four years this August. I used to smoke up to 4 packs a day for 23 years. I rolled my own smokes sometimes too. I quit smoking the moment i unboxed my very first kit, which was the classic black 510 setup with blue LEDs. I started with cartridges, soon using cartridge mods (remember those silicone inserts somebody was selling?), then cartomizers, then tank cartos, CE4s, then an Innokin SVD with Evods, Protanks, and now i primarily use Nemesis clones (brass, copper, SS) with magnetic switches, with AGA-T2, Kayfun 3.1 clone, and Taifun GT clone. I use 28-30 AWG wire and RBAsupplies' XC-116 or XC-132 ceramic wick, which is fantastic btw. I recently got a T-dux from Madvapes to see how those are, because i'm getting kind of sick and tired of spending so much time rebuilding all the time. And i still use Evods because they still rock and are so simple.

I keep a blog i rarely update anymore but occasionally talk about vaping.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More personally, i'm a progressive liberal atheist musician/writer/artist with four dogs, an Xbox 360 (GT: transmothra), and a Batman obsession. I'm a Discordian Pope (CounterPope Meat-Thing) and SubGenius minister (rev. transmothra), and a member of several other UFO-centric mind-control cults; i'm also a Pastafarian, a Dudeist, and occasional dabbler in Zen Buddhism, Taoism, and the occult.

VU Sponsors