Become a Patron!

Hello from CT!

jeeper16

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Newb from CT here, wanted to say hello and thanks for the tremendous amount of information this community has provided since I found the forum a week ago. Been smoking for 20+ years and finally decided it was time to leave it behind for good. I tried vaping once before a few years ago, but quickly become frustrated with the entry level devices I was using and went back to cigarettes. Recently found the Joyetech AIO online and decided to give it another shot. Glad I did, it's kept me happily off the cigarettes for 8 days now and I have no desire to go back. I'm still reading a ton here and hope to contribute as often as possible for current members and people who have yet to find the forum yet.

Cheers!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Has you sense of smell returned yet?

Mine returned at or around the 8 day mark, realized my car absolutely STANK and I immediately shelled out $100 to have it detailed including shampooing the interior:gaah:

jeeper16

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone! I have always had to be an outdoor smoker as I have young kids, but my senses are definitely coming back. I don't miss being reminded how bad I smell (the honesty delivered by children is rivaled by no other)

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Congratulations on quitting.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU jeeper. Congrats on 8 days, you've crossed over a really big hurdle! :wave:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors