Become a Patron!

Hello from decker!

decker

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey y'all, this is me introducing myself (I always feel so awkward with this type of thing, ha).

I started vaping a few years ago, while I was still smoking--not to quit, but so I could smoke in my house when I was feeling lazy or it was too cold. Started up again a while ago, but after I quit smoking, actually. Wanted something for when I go out and my friends are smoking by me, it's definitely more often than that now.

Been reading threads here for ages, but finally decided to sign up because I'm getting into RBAs, and looking for a good one. And want to know actual building things--like different gauges of wire, and how the heck to figure out what wattage to start my mod at for a certain build (that one vexes me because I just have no idea). Not the point of this thread, though.

Currently using a DNA 200 mod from Mad Modders that I found on eBay (love-love-love it, but heavy as anything), and the SMOK Baby Beast. Not my favorite, but it was cheap.

And that's it. Thanks for reading, feel free to say hi!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
You've come to the right place to learn.
good luck......

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined :wave:

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey and welcome. A lot of good info to be found here

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

Head over to the Builder's Corner, the folks over there will get you started on your rebuilding journey.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors