Become a Patron!

Hello from fresno

matt.villanueva1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello I have been hearing about this forum for a long time. I have been vaping for the past 2 years. I was a smoker for 12 years then I was introduced to vaping by a fellow salesman. Started with an ego then vv now I have too many mechanicals and two many attys and two hybrids Ahhhh now it's more that a nicotine fixation. It's a hobby.
36035094c69e08f4a1c218e22af929e2.jpg
8b277fdf7ff4cdcc464da743100e278f.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

Hello I have been hearing about this forum for a long time. I have been vaping for the past 2 years. I was a smoker for 12 years then I was introduced to vaping by a fellow salesman. Started with an ego then vv now I have too many mechanicals and two many attys and two hybrids Ahhhh now it's more that a nicotine fixation. It's a hobby.
36035094c69e08f4a1c218e22af929e2.jpg
8b277fdf7ff4cdcc464da743100e278f.jpg
That happens a lot,my story is almost like yours,,,do you DIY juice to?

matt.villanueva1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't do DIY but I want to start. The juice is from velvet cloud vapor from the bay area in California

D

Donald Bickers

I don't do DIY but I want to start. The juice is from velvet cloud vapor from the bay area in California
you should get into it,,,,,awesome flavor and you know exackly whats in it,not to mention you can make a 30ml bottle for under a buck,and that includes the price of the bottle

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, Make yourself at home.

matt.villanueva1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you should get into it,,,,,awesome flavor and you know exackly whats in it,not to mention you can make a 30ml bottle for under a buck,and that includes the price of the bottle
Where can I get a starter kit

D

Donald Bickers

My Freedom Smokes has good prices on DIY stuff,and lots of flavors,,,i myself would skip the kits and just get some bottles and supplies and a few syringes,,,,kits are kinda expensive,and for cheaper you can get just what you need,,,,,just my opinion,do what you feel suits you,,,,,but I can tell you if you start makin your own,,,,,youll never go back to ready made

D

Donald Bickers

and don't get me wrong it does take a little practice,,,,,but once you get it its awesome

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello and Welcome and happy New Years!

If you're seriously thinking of getting into DIY then you should download the "E-juice Me Up" program By Breaktru. Just google it and you'll find it. It's a free program made by a fellow vapor/modder that lets you put in your ingredients and bases and how much liquid you want to make and does all the calculations for you. It makes it so much easier when you first start mixing to get the measurements right. RTS supplies and E-cig express are good one stop shopping for beginners to get all the basic supplies they need as well. Although, if you're willing to pay a little more IMHO Nude nicotine is the best place to buy your nic and PG/VG base. They send out the testing data sheets with every order they ship to prove the quality and purity of their product and it is about the cleanest purest base I've used out of four or five different vendors, not the cheapest but again IMHO I think they can't be beat...they also carry a small selection of VG based flavoring as apposed to PG or alcohol based. You can find VG based flavors other places but I cant remember the name off the top of my head but they're a place to start.

Just some food for thought. Congrats on two years strong and cheers!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I love velvet cloud vapor!

VU Sponsors