Become a Patron!

Hello from Georgia! I'm a newbie

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm glad I found a place where you won't get chewed out for asking a question that has been asked before.
So, it's great to find a place where I can discuss vaping and CBD oil in the same place. (I would love if you had a skin care forum because I am pretty fed up with makeupalley and a few rude people there, but I know that is not what most people come here for. But that way, I would have everything in one place .. )
Anyway, hello all!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hiya dez, from Lawrenceville. :) There are some "non-vape-related" threads where pretty much anything goes... you can probably find some folks to talk makeup. :D Or anything else that crosses your mind. ;)

Welcome! :wave:
Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm glad I found a place where you won't get chewed out for asking a question that has been asked before.
So, it's great to find a place where I can discuss vaping and CBD oil in the same place. (I would love if you had a skin care forum because I am pretty fed up with makeupalley and a few rude people there, but I know that is not what most people come here for. But that way, I would have everything in one place .. )
Anyway, hello all!
Welcome home and always feel free to ask questions..... The Vape knowledge in this site is exceptional.

And stay away from The Stinkies......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: dez

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Vu!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is squonking?
This...
2ef11b277c87a060789bf198162e8cdd.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyway, hello all!
Welcome home..... Georgia that's a country near Russia right......

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So squonking is hot/high wattage vaping? Forgive my ignorance.. LOL

It is a mod with a bottle of juice in the body where you put the juice. You then use a squonk atomizer that has a hole going up the 510; you squeeze the bottle, it squirts the juice into the atomizer instead of dripping or using a tank or RTA - nothing to forgive :)

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It is a mod with a bottle of juice in the body where you put the juice. You then use a squonk atomizer that has a hole going up the 510; you squeeze the bottle, it squirts the juice into the atomizer instead of dripping or using a tank or RTA - nothing to forgive :)
That sounds so handy! I was just reading about mods that hold a bottle like that, but wasn't sure how they worked, right before I bought my Innokin MVP4.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard.....
Lol! I promise I'm not a commie! Just a southerner.. LOL
This place sometimes rocks..... Sometimes the people are nice....
And sometimes the Masters pop up....
And then the guys with big bucks.....

Then people who are in the working class ..... Who are simple and humble...

Let's not forget the libertards........ And the tree huggers.......

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome aboard.....This place sometimes rocks..... Sometimes the people are nice....
And sometimes the Masters pop up....
And then the guys with big bucks.....

Then people who are in the working class ..... Who are simple and humble...

Let's not forget the libertards........ And the tree huggers.......

oh I think you and I will be good friends.. LOL

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh I think you and I will be good friends.. LOL
There is all kinds..... And even some that need help .... Welcome and you will see me a lot here...... I'm in Scottsdale, Arizona.......

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone here use the CBD forum? I am trying to find out through a link that I put there, where to find inexpensive yet potent CBD Vape juice. Haven't gotten any answers yet, but just posted a little while ago, but, I am extremely short in the patience department.. & was hoping to be able to place an order tonight, if anyone can go there and reply if you know about it? I'm a little confused as to why a 10ml bottle would be $80 when it is 500mg, while my bottle is 1500 mg.. ( and I liked vaping it because it only took a few drops at that potency, though it did burn my lungs, ) but it costs just a little bit more for three times the strength, but it is not Vape juice it is just CBD.
(Mods, don't remove my post, was not sure if I just broke a rule- just hoping someone can go there and see my request soon and help.)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone here use the CBD forum? I am trying to find out through a link that I put there, where to find inexpensive yet potent CBD Vape juice. Haven't gotten any answers yet, but just posted a little while ago, but, I am extremely short in the patience department.. & was hoping to be able to place an order tonight, if anyone can go there and reply if you know about it? I'm a little confused as to why a 10ml bottle would be $80 when it is 500mg, while my bottle is 1500 mg.. ( and I liked vaping it because it only took a few drops at that potency, though it did burn my lungs, ) but it costs just a little bit more for three times the strength, but it is not Vape juice it is just CBD.
(Mods, don't remove my post, was not sure if I just broke a rule- just hoping someone can go there and see my request soon and help.)
It will come, the last couple of days has been slow... But when a thread gets going you'll have 100 pages in a week.....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I personally didn't delete this one but I can see why it happened.

Please try to go a little easier on the links.

If you go to the forums search feature and search for "endoca.us" you get this:

upload_2018-11-20_23-51-4.png

upload_2018-11-20_23-51-52.png

So in less than 3 days the same site got mentioned all these times

Some times even 3 times in the same thread... two or three posts apart.

That appears to look like spam so that is probably why your link got deleted.

It's all good if someone asks and you post a link but could you please try not to go overboard with it?

Vendors are constantly playing games in the CBD section.

Some have two and three accounts just so they can post their own questions then answer them.

We recently had problems with vendors making extra accounts and posting spam links in the CBD section so that is likely why someone thought your link was spam.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Anyway, hello all!

Welcome to the forum.:wave:

Manny is right, in a few days you will have 25 more replies in this thread.
It's been a little slow the last few days.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 124686

View attachment 124687

It's all good if someone asks and you post a link but could you please try not to go overboard with it?

Some have two and three accounts just so they can post their own questions then answer them.

We recently had problems with vendors making extra accounts and posting spam links in the CBD section so that is likely why someone thought your link was spam.
I totally understand. I had posted some of those links before I saw some other links, and was replying 2 questions or comments other people had put up all at the same time.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 124686

View attachment 124687

I was actually, in those links, warning people that the company I use told me I would not fail a drug test for CBD and that I did fail more than once, and that's what I was trying to explain to people so that they did not get into the same jam that I did.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I was actually, in those links, warning people that the company I use told me I would not fail a drug test for CBD and that I did fail more than once, and that's what I was trying to explain to people so that they did not get into the same jam that I did.

You really have to be careful with that.

They always say that you won't fail but time and time again people do.

I would say it depends on the test and when you are taking the test.

The only way to be sure what you are getting is to buy CBD isolate and make your own eliquid but even that isn't 100% since CBD is unregulated.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Which one was the one you used that caused you to come up dirty?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Which one was the one you used that caused you to come up dirty?
I used Endoca, which has less than .02% THC in it.. and the company told me that I should not fail a test. I asked& the doctor told me they were testing for THC.. and I failed the test. I told him that he needed to remember I had told him I had been taking CBD oil during the last month.. and that could be the only thing to trigger a test but it had only trace amounts of THC and I asked him to speak with the lab and confirm what they test for -and it turns out they did test for cannabinoids. The same thing happened at two different doctors using different labs. where I had put several links that you mentioned, this is what I was trying to explain to people so that it didn't happen to them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I used Endoca, which has less than .02% THC in it.. and the company told me that I should not fail a test. I asked& the doctor told me they were testing for THC.. and I failed the test. I told him that he needed to remember I had told him I had been taking CBD oil during the last month.. and that could be the only thing to trigger a test but it had only trace amounts of THC and I asked him to speak with the lab and confirm what they test for -and it turns out they did test for cannabinoids. The same thing happened at two different doctors using different labs. where I had put several links that you mentioned, this is what I was trying to explain to people so that it didn't happen to them.

I just tell people to expect to come up dirty.
There can be people who "took" a drug test and came up clean.
That doesn't mean the lab tested the sample.

Some places take urine from everyone but send off a random number of samples to be actually tested

Some tests that are meant to find THC are stronger than others.

I think its the "ug" level of the test that makes the difference.
The last time I was able to look there was three different ug level tests that would show use from a week all the way to a month.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just tell people to expect to come up dirty.
There can be people who "took" a drug test and came up clean.
That doesn't mean the lab tested the sample.

Some places take urine from everyone but send off a random number of samples to be actually tested

Some tests that are meant to find THC are stronger than others.

I think its the "ug" level of the test that makes the difference.
The last time I was able to look there was three different ug level tests that would show use from a week all the way to a month.
Where I go, they test for real and send everybody's samples out to a lab and I definitely failed. Part of me wanted to send it off for gcms testing to see if it was really just CBD or if it was really Trace Amounts of THC, but I was scared it would be the Trace Amounts that failed me.. and then I would have to pay for the extra testing.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where I go, they test for real and send everybody's samples out to a lab and I definitely failed. Part of me wanted to send it off for gcms testing to see if it was really just CBD or if it was really Trace Amounts of THC, but I was scared it would be the Trace Amounts that failed me.. and then I would have to pay for the extra testing.

This defeats all tests 100% of the time... unless of course your parole officer actually watches you pee.:gaah:
iu

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This defeats all tests 100% of the time... unless of course your parole officer actually watches you pee.:gaah:
iu

Is that fake piss?

That would work wonderfully.... unless

They were not only checking your piss to make sure things aren't there but they are also checking your piss to make sure something is there.

The two times where this comes to mind:

1) Pain Management. - They want to be sure you are taking your meds but not anything else.
2) Drug Treatment Suboxone / Methadone Maintenance - Same reason as above.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Hope things work out for you!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My husband successfully passed a *serious* drug test, after having an accident in a work truck (which wasn't his fault, but the test was required anyway), by drinking a glassful of vinegar, the night before, and again in the morning, the day of the test. And he was a serious user of the "real McCoy" at the time, the kind you actually smoke.

He's since quit the real McCoy, because at his age (66 tomorrow!), good jobs are scarce as hen's teeth.

Andria

captgreg

Member For 3 Years
Anyway, hello all!
Hey gurl from way down south and you know VG is for skin care lol and ask anything you want.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

View attachment 124686

View attachment 124687

I just saw this. Now I know why people thought I was undercover. I just get excited when I find products I like and have good discount codes to share.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THe vaping invention of the Devil..sure to get you hooked real quick..kinda like xxxxx
Lol.... and down the rabbit hole we go!
Just don't get lost, but if you do, there's many here to help you find your way!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and welcome Dez! You should like it here, lots of great info and lots of great people here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors