Become a Patron!

Hello from Hellas

If you have a question such as where is hellas etc i respond in your dreams Hellas is the real name of Greece.

Anyhow i'm trying really hard to quit smoking and (in the middle or crisis) i bought two (?) devices because my first one did not really like to cooperate with me. Joyeteck are both of them and even i was very pleased at the beginig my eVic Aio decided to stay at the workshop more than my lips! This very good mod is really a very big drop of money because it is made to fill itself with e-lιquid and loose control of everything, and my advice is dont buy it!
My second device is eGo Aio C exeptional buy it!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Anything that gets you off cig's is a good thing. Keep at it and welcome aboard.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If you have a question such as where is hellas etc i respond in your dreams Hellas is the real name of Greece.

Anyhow i'm trying really hard to quit smoking and (in the middle or crisis) i bought two (?) devices because my first one did not really like to cooperate with me. Joyeteck are both of them and even i was very pleased at the beginig my eVic Aio decided to stay at the workshop more than my lips! This very good mod is really a very big drop of money because it is made to fill itself with e-lιquid and loose control of everything, and my advice is dont buy it!
My second device is eGo Aio C exeptional buy it!

Great to have you here - and best of luck on putting down cigarettes :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!

Are there many vape shops in Hellas?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad you joined us!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where would vaping be without the Greeks we owe you so much and so many brilliant modders from Greece...does pepax69 have anything to do with atmomixani....actually I was just eyeing a nanos from MMV....anyway welcome.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU:cheers:

VU Sponsors