Become a Patron!

Hello from Illinois! Glad to be a part of this forum!

Hey everyone! Glad to be a part of this forum. I have been vaping for 2 months now and has changed my life completely. I was not a smoker but I chewed tobacco for 13 years and roughly 2 cans a day. Trying to quit has always been hard and I never could till about 2 months ago when I went to the doctor cause I had a sore on my tounge and said they were gonna scrape some skin and send it in for biopsy. The very next morning I went and bought an e-cig and quit chewing completely. At first it was hard to get use to cause I bought one from Walmart. A few days later I was introduced to a vape shop and fell in love. I spend a lot of time there. My current setup is a fuhattan ameraclone carbon fiber mod with a nautilus aspire sup ohm tank. I also have a KayFun lite and a Tobeco Doge V2 RDA Mod Clone.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and good for you on making the change! How did everything go with the biopsy

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, from Chicago here, what part of Illinois are you from?

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hopefully everything came back good. Its easier to make the switch and stick with it when you have a really good reason to do it. When I first tried I didn't really have a reason besides wanting to quit smoking. Normally that is a good enough reason, but for me it wasn't at the time, I went back to smoking not too long afterwards. Now I'm doing it because I don't want smoke around my baby girl. I still want a cigarette every now and then, but looking at her and taking a couple extra puffs gets the thought out of my head. 3 months strong and getting easier!

Welcome to the forum from another new guy.

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! I am the switch (from smoking) because one day I almost got someone hurt at work because I couldn't breath from running to help. The health benifits alone are worth it. Stay dtrong and stay quit!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found us an joined up!

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ALRIGHT! Another person has escaped the clutches of tobacco! Welcome. You'll like this forum. A lot of good people here.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

VU Sponsors