Become a Patron!

Hello from Jakarta, Indonesia

Hello VU, I'm a new vaper (about a month now), trying to quit smoking. Thanks to forums like this, I can learn more about this better, cleaner and healthier alternative. Hoping to learn and perhaps help others too
Happy to be a member here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome to VU, It's a great tool for those that are just getting into vaping to have these types of forums where they can talk about everything vape related, I agree....Please enjoy the forum and nice to meet you:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

What kind of hardware do you use and how is vaping perceived by the public as well as government officials where you are?

Thanks j3rian, UncleRJ & Zamazam!
UncleRJ: trying to quit smoking, started with an eGo Twist (still using them @ work, lucky to work in a room with a colleague who's meeting outside the office most of the time), and a cloupor T5 (yeah, many dissed the mod, but I like it cause it's unusual & beefy :D) with a kanger giant, or sometimes a mutation x with a glass cap if feeling to switch flavors.
From my experience (1 month of vaping), people are indifferent, some mildly interested in this unique 'gadget' that I use to smoke. Several of my smoker friends tried mine and are getting their own vapes - apparently vaping tastes better! :D
Sadly, the government currently is planning to pass a bill to ban the import and usage of e-cigarettes on the basis that they are hazardous to your health. Strangely, it's the ministry of commerce who's proposing the ban - do note that the analog cigarette industry & business here are massive, and any attempt to ban smoking have mostly fade away, so go figure.
We're currently petitioning to stop this ban on vaping- fingers crossed!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello VU, I'm a new vaper (about a month now), trying to quit smoking. Thanks to forums like this, I can learn more about this better, cleaner and healthier alternative. Hoping to learn and perhaps help others too
Happy to be a member here!

Hey do people from singapore come over to indonesia to buy vape gear and smuggle back into singapore?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. It's always cool to have members from other countries to see what's going on.

VU Sponsors