Become a Patron!

Hello from Long Island, NY

I've been vaping for about 5 years now after smoking 2 packs a day for 20 years (since I was 13). I don't like to say that I quit smoking because that was never my intention. Cigarette prices were going up and even at the reservation where I was buying them, the prices were rising. I just wanted something to offset the cigarettes. I read the other forum for a week or so and decided to give it a go. I started with an Njoy kit I bought at 7-11 (I know... I just wanted to give it a try before spending all kinds of money) and stopped smoking within 2 days. I moved on to bigger and better things quickly.

My friend's mother smoked close to 3 packs a day and was diagnosed with Emphysema. She was hacking and coughing all day, every day and always out of breath. I got her vaping and within a month, her doctor couldn't believe how well her lungs were clearing up. It's been over 3 years for her now, she can breathe and no more hacking and coughing. She is down to 0 nic but still vapes because she likes the flavors. My friend thanks me all the time for saving her mother's life.

I started mixing juice several months ago, basically, I made a BWB Backo clone. That's the only thing under my belt so far. I'll post it here in a little while. I've already bookmarked a few in this forum already.

I also needed to find another forum that wasn't so tight assed and I think I found it!

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome from Long Island as well! Glad to hear your friend's mom is doing better!

P1NkY

Member For 4 Years
Wow, pearlheartgtr, welcome and congratulations on quitting.
I don't know your friend's mother, but I also thank you for saving her!
I love reading about stuff like this. It renews my faith in humanity!
Take care!
Hello, Kang!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome_73.gif

and thanks for the great story. :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Pearl. It's an awesome lifestyle and you're no longer feeding the greedy pigs of big name tobacco corp. Your friends mother is living proof that the revolution is making a difference in people's lives and that revolution has arrived. We're here to stay....

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5 years--KICK AZZ!! And welcome to VU! :)

VU Sponsors