Become a Patron!

Hello from Maine

Good morning everyone!
I'm Briana and I'm new here, pretty new to vaping as well. I quit smoking about a week ago and I've been researching everything I can get my hands on! Not really looking to start DIYing very soon, but I like learning about new mods and such.

Nice to meet you all!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Briana, welcome to VU! :wave:

Andria

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like a decent kit. Are you looking to move up to a box mod? I have no experience with the pen types.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. If your looking to upgrade I'd recommend the Eleaf Pico full kit, It's small and there doesn't seem to be many problems with them. I love mine. The tank that comes with it is a good starter tank but works better if you use the Aspire EVO coils in it. You'll also need a battery for it but only buy Sony, Samsung or LG brands.

Last edited:
Welcome to the VU. If your looking to upgrade I'd recommend the Eleaf Pico full kit, It's small and there doesn't seem to be many problems with them. I love mine. The tank that comes with it is a good starter tank but works better if you use the Aspire EVO coils in it. You'll also need a battery for it but only buy Sony, Samsung or LG brands.
Thanks for the advice!! I'll definitely look into it :)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the vaperesso and Smok box mods are perfect for newish users. Can be had for decent prices too.

There are a ton of products out there so it's really a matter of what's important to you. I have a bunch of different mods from different manufacturers. I have 3 from ijoy and two from Smok. I also have a vaperesso tarot nano which is great for when I need something easily concealed.

The other thing to consider is whether you want an integrated battery or swappable.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground congrats on making the move to vaping :vino:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome

I just picked up 2 of the G150s myself and am loving them. A big improvement over the Smok V8 and V8 Baby sticks I was using. A lot more control over the vape and much better flavor. Got them from Ejuice Connect along with 2 boxes of coils for about what an Alien 220 Baby kit would cost at the brick and mortar here.

VU Sponsors