Become a Patron!

Hello from Maine!

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New to the forum, 24 years old, was smoking about two packs a day since I was 17, decided enough was enough and I needed to stop smoking your regular cigarette, picked up a smok alien and I haven't gone back since! I lost my dad to lung cancer at 22, his one wish was always for me to put the cigarettes down. I finally did and I feel 100x better. Playing basketball I can run down the court multiple times without feeling like I'm going to puke. I started vaping the beginning of 2017 (New Years resolution) and I'm slowly learning more and more about the community. I've lurked many forums but found this one to be the most accepting (you all seem fucking awesome!!) I feel more at home here than I did lurking other forums. I look forward to all the things I will learn on this forum. I realized I didn't want to leave my own son the way my dad had to leave me. Looking forward to meeting new friends, and I can NOT wait to start mixing my own liquid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on your accomplishment and welcome :wave:

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's unbelievable how I used to think cigarettes didn't really smell, then I switched to vaping and anytime I'm around someone who has recently smoked I can't stand the smell. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground :cheers:

The stinkies really do stink :)

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on quitting cigarettes.

VU Sponsors