Become a Patron!

Hello from Mauritius!

TheKylus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,

I'm Kyle and I hail from a little island in the Indian Ocean called Mauritius. Vaping here is a gray spot since the first I ever ordered (Aspire Elite Kit) got seized at Customs and I was informed that it was a prohibited good that classified as "e-cigarette". So you aren't allowed to order or sell it but there is no law that claims you can't vape - so weird, I know.

So I 'somehow' managed to get myself a nice Aspire Archon and Atlantis 2 tank and here my vaping journey starts! I recently started vaping 3-4 weeks ago and so far, my sweet spot is at 30-50 watts on sub-ohm tanks. I haven't really tried TC yet but I do plan to since my mod supports it. The next thing on my list is getting an inbuilt-battery mod, already posted a thread to get more feedback from you guys.

That's about it for now. May the Force be with y'all!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there, welcome to VU, :wave: Glad you were able to get a vape set up out there and hope you have continued success vaping, how long did you smoke for?

TheKylus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, Whiskey!

I started smoking cigarettes pretty late actually, when I turned 18. Now I'm 25, heading 26 in December. My favorite poison used to be Benson & Hedges, Marlboro reds too. I was mostly a one-pack-a-day person, sometimes a little less but the change is fantastic. My clothes/hoodies do not stink anymore! :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Benson & Hedges...... OMG I remember those, used to swipe them from my mom's pack.....LOL

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can tell you the mods I use, but they may not be something that works for you or maybe they would.
I have the Eleaf pico, EvicVTwo mini, Many many more....LOL...Good luck & enjoy the forum!!!

TheKylus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had an order for the Evic VTwo cancelled because I was so worried about that rattling power button and twist operation knob. I don't normally drop my stuffs but I would be so worried if that knob just snapped if I dropped the mod LOL. Not sure how that knob compares vs actual buttons too. I believe twist left cycles through options and twist right changes the value so it can be a pain in the ass, perhaps! But the VTwo's build tho... I feel in love with the mustang stripes - Red & Black. *drools*

I wouldn't want just the aesthetic of a product lure me though! Inching heavily towards the Cool Fire IV TC100 right now but the thing with those in-built battery mods is that one day they -will- die. It's just a matter of longevity. I ordered some good batteries for my Archon but they are taking soooo long to get here. A friend who vapes heavily at 45-50 watts with the VTwo tells me he gets about 8 hours of vaping. That sounds crazy tbh. Either there's something wrong with the battery or 5000mAh really does drop down quicker than you'd expect.

I'm obsessing again >.> I shall go pet my cats now LOL!

Thanks so much again, Whiskey!

Thank you too, V4J!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....hope you can get vape shit without it being confiscated.......:wave:

TheKylus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What I do now is buy everything separate since a full kit will just get held at customs. Fasttech rocks too, they usually declare mod boxes as 'spare parts' or 'USB device', whatever you tell them really. I love it! :D

If anyone's looking for batteries, I highly recommend illumn.com. Great prices!

VU Sponsors