Become a Patron!

Hello from Metro-Detroit, Michigan, USA

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hi There,

Normally don't post in "new member intro" forums, but just getting my feet on the ground, wrt vaping, and really don't even have a clear idea of what questions I want to ask, so I figured I might as well break with my "personal non-tradition", so to say :)

Read the forum Rules, btw. Refreshingly short and to-the-point. Love it!

Ex-smoker (over five years). Wife's trying to quit, so decided to try vaping, just for grins. I tried it, thought "Hmmm... maybe vaping will cure the problem I've had with "the munchies," ever since I swore off the coffin nails?" Bought a basic EVOD that has three voltage levels. Already thinking I might want to upgrade, if the experience "takes."

So, anyway... here I am. Hello, y'all :)

Jim

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Jim, and welcome :) Yep, the rules here are pretty simple and quite refreshing compared to some. No lawyers or magnifying glasses necessary.

OldCroneVapin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have struggled with the hand to mouth action over the past few years, I don't want to gain weight, and as a result I have never been able to actually quit cigarettes completely. It wasn't until I decided to DIY juices more creatively that I have finally been able to get rid of those last five cigs! When I want something sweet to eat.... any number of dessert mixes, coffee? no problem, got it covered.... crunchy... hello capn crunch... I don't actually go for fruit vapes too much, if I want fruit, I eat it! good for me! Welcome to VUG!

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU!! Great place to hang around and learn. Enjoy!

VU Sponsors