Become a Patron!

Hello from Michigan!

CloudyInMi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Figured I should backup and introduce myself now that I've already posted a couple times and have a feeling I'll be around a lot LOL

So my name is Adina, friends call me Dee. I am 38 and from Michigan, born and raised. I am single, no kids and work as an online seller. I basically started smoking when I was about 16. I quit for almost three years and started back up a year ago (kicking self in a$$) and have been smoking two packs a day :(

Thought since vaping is the newest trend I guess, I would give it a try to see if I could kick the habit. I had previously used Chantex to quit, which I would NEVER do again and would never recommend to anyone to try!

I've now been vaping for a week or two and have already cut back to about a pack a day (yay me) but still cant stop reaching for the icky sticks, which I'm unsure if it's just because its habit or what.

So I am trying to learn so I can stick with this and get that monkey off my back once and for all :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!

Just stick with it and you will be Stinky Free in no time flat:stars2:

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome the the Underground CloudyinMi, hope you meet some great people here and get whatever information you need. I hope you can find a good regiment to implement a transfer between analogs and vaping. Take care.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Figured I should backup and introduce myself now that I've already posted a couple times and have a feeling I'll be around a lot LOL

So my name is Adina, friends call me Dee. I am 38 and from Michigan, born and raised. I am single, no kids and work as an online seller. I basically started smoking when I was about 16. I quit for almost three years and started back up a year ago (kicking self in a$$) and have been smoking two packs a day :(

Thought since vaping is the newest trend I guess, I would give it a try to see if I could kick the habit. I had previously used Chantex to quit, which I would NEVER do again and would never recommend to anyone to try!

I've now been vaping for a week or two and have already cut back to about a pack a day (yay me) but still cant stop reaching for the icky sticks, which I'm unsure if it's just because its habit or what.

So I am trying to learn so I can stick with this and get that monkey off my back once and for all :)

Welcome and congratulations on cutting back :)

CloudyInMi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you all for the warm welcome, and my apologies for the extremely delayed reply!

I look forward to seeing more of you all and keep on vaping

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Welcome to VU, Dee. It took me about a month to make the complete transition; better if you don't force it, just let it happen in its own time -- the whole point is to make quitting less painful and less stressful, so kicking yourself and trying to force it is really counterproductive. I smoked for 39 yrs, tried 4 times before to quit, cold turkey and pregnancy and patches, nothing worked. Till vaping. :) If yuou really need to smoke, go ahead and smoke and enjoy it, just don't stop vaping. Try procrastination -- "I'll go smoke later, right now I'll vape" -- worked really well for me, till finally I just couldn't stand cigarettes anymore.

I'm from GA, lived here almost my whole life -- except for 5 yrs I spent in MI; from downriver Detroit to Pontiac and Lake Orion.

Andria

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. When I wanted a cig I reached for the Vape and the craving passed. Worked for me.

Bill TattooVape.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU! As a fellow Michigander (The big Sag-nasty:) and advocate for vapers, I would like to offer you a coupon code to get 50% off my locally made juice at tattoovape dot com. (Coupon code: SECRET)

Hope you enjoy your new, long, future of non smoking!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

VU Sponsors