Hello from Missouri

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings, I am a refugee from the Peoples Republic of ECF. I am a three year vaper and like some, own a small fortune in kit. At current tally, I have 7 mechanical mods (mix of auths and clones), and recently broke down and bought my first box mod (IPV2).
I prefer RBA/RDA's over atty head based kit....but not a huge fan of sub ohming. I used to sub ohm U-wicked gennies about a year ago, then switched over to dual coil (.8 to 1.2) drippers. Now I switch off from .8 dual coil drippers to 1.2 to 1.5 ohm Kayfun builds.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, kind of new to this myself but have learned alot here, and love this community.:D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Me too, working in Brentwood, living in Pevely. ;)
I would not be surprised if I have seen you at 510 Vapers. Mike and I are friends and I tend to spend quite a bit of $$ there lol

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would not be surprised if I have seen you at 510 Vapers. Mike and I are friends and I tend to spend quite a bit of $$ there lol
Oh nice, I haven't been in there. I inquired to him through email once but don't shop at B&M stores much at all. I hear good things from them though on FB.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I honestly thing he is the best in the St Louis area. There is not a clone currently on the market of any substantial quality that he does not carry. He also has a brilliant selection of juices...not only the standard $12/30ml variety...but also boutique juices from everybody that is anybody....and some SAVAGE in house juices. He is getting ready to expand, and when complete, will have the largest shop/lab in the state.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I honestly thing he is the best in the St Louis area. There is not a clone currently on the market of any substantial quality that he does not carry. He also has a brilliant selection of juices...not only the standard $12/30ml variety...but also boutique juices from everybody that is anybody....and some SAVAGE in house juices. He is getting ready to expand, and when complete, will have the largest shop/lab in the state.
Cool, tell him to make a good Peach. I'll be in. LOL Mind if I send you a PM?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, and welcome! I hail from the STL metro area, too. I've never heard of 510 Vapers, but will check them out.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love 510, but live quite close (almost walking distance) from Vape One on the south side

VU Sponsors