Become a Patron!

Hello from NC! From ECF to VU and happy for it! :)

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello to you folks at VU! I totally quit smoking and started vaping about three years ago. I vape MTL, generally low power. Build my own coils (SS these days) on Ego One CLR coils, Kayfun V2+, V3, and V5 clones. Of course I have tried loads of other atty's, used Nautilus coils for several years, Nauty Mini, Triton Mini (very nice), and a Kabuki Clone. Just now getting into temperature controlled mods with two Pico's, and two Evic VTC Mini's on the way from China. I've installed Arctic Fox firmware on one Pico, and will soon install it on my other Pico and the VTC Mini's when they arrive, I love this firmware, it was simple to install, and the NFE toolbox lets me see how different settings affect my vape re by trending all the important paramaters in a real time trend. :) I'm an engineer, I love seeing whats under the hood and AF lets me do that. I also vape NETs, DIY with nic salts, etc. Yeah, I'm not so new to vaping, haha.

I especially look forward to meeting folks on the forum who have happily left the silly heavy handed moderation on the ECF forum (all moderators there are great but for one, Retired1 has short man part syndrome and deletes posts by lying about what you had posted, he did that to many, but oops, he did that to me, to which I let him know I was aware of his short man part compensation needs, too funny lol!). Great people there though,, and I'm sure many fine people are here from that forum and its a matter of time before more get tired of silliness and come here :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground - from a fellow refugee :wave:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
From ECF to VU and happy for it!

we got a badge for that.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
HelloNurse.jpg

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I all ready welcomed you in the AF thread but I wanted to get my post count up...:wave:

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground wolf :cheers:

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome. retired1 is the only moderator who ever banned me from any forum, and I believe for life. The reason is too silly to bore you with. The man needs help!

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Seeing moderators here with "ECF Refugee" tags is a wonderful surprise lol. Love it! :D

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome. retired1 is the only moderator who ever banned me from any forum, and I believe for life. The reason is too silly to bore you with. The man needs help!
Haha I can believe it, Returd1 once deleted a post where two sweet ladies were discussing herbs in cooking thinking they were talking about *gasp*... pot, lmao!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He deleted a Meme with a Picture of Yoda saying foot in mouth you put telling me it was a family oriented site. So I asked how can it be for family when you must be 18 and then I got a link to the Rules. Best was my getting banned for posting this picture..............

spin_prod_878281212

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
He deleted a Meme with a Picture of Yoda saying foot in mouth you put telling me it was a family oriented site. So I asked how can it be for family when you must be 18 and then I got a link to the Rules. Best was my getting banned for posting this picture..............

spin_prod_878281212
Lol! Steve I would have banned you for that too, that's one skinny ho'! :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome David.
Retired1 pissed me off and I set out to get my first ever ban on the internet.
Been doing boards ever since the net started up.

A good bunch here hope you have lots of fun.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome David.
Retired1 pissed me off and I set out to get my first ever ban on the internet.
Been doing boards ever since the net started up.

A good bunch here hope you have lots of fun.
I'm sure I will thanks! Hope to have some decent discussions and learn a few things :)

VU Sponsors