Become a Patron!

Hello from NC

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi everyone! I thought I should officially introduce myself. I've talked a little bit in the P.IF section but I want to do this right. My name is Tina from Durham, NC, 45 yrs old, and smoked since I was 13. I'm so grateful for having met my good friend who introduced me to vaping. Its literally saved my life! I've been completely free of smoking for right at 6 months and I've become obsessed with all things vaping! I do have questions but I have to get over this almost debilitating shyness that overcomes me. I'm grateful for this being here and I hope to get to know everyone in here!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Think of all of us as your family.
No change that to your friends, cause you can pick your friends, you're stuck with your family.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Think of all of us as your family.
No change that to your friends, cause you can pick your friends, you're stuck with your family.
Haha! That is so true...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome!
There are some great folks here with plenty of good advise for your vaping journey..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello , Tina and welcome to the VU :D !

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Tina! Glad to have you with us!

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and congratulations on quitting smoking. We are all obsessed with vaping .Ask lots of questions and do your research. There are now tons of products available and a lot of them are crap. I should know because I've been vaping for about six years and have wasted lots of money finding the right set up. Good luck and enjoy the obsession and being SMOKE FREE!!!!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Howdy Tina, good choice Vaping and not smoking!

Flench

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! I thought I should officially introduce myself. I've talked a little bit in the P.IF section but I want to do this right. My name is Tina from Durham, NC, 45 yrs old, and smoked since I was 13. I'm so grateful for having met my good friend who introduced me to vaping. Its literally saved my life! I've been completely free of smoking for right at 6 months and I've become obsessed with all things vaping! I do have questions but I have to get over this almost debilitating shyness that overcomes me. I'm grateful for this being here and I hope to get to know everyone in here!

Welcome to the forum Tina . I'm new here my self but have and going to make this place my new home . I have seen some really nice people here that are glad to help in any way they can .

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Congratulations on quitting the analogs. Welcome to the VU ...this is a great community so no need to be shy. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU and congrats on kicking that long time habit.

VU Sponsors