Become a Patron!

hello from NJ-PA

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i am new to the forum. i work and grew up in NJ. Now live in PA. i've been vaping for 5 months. quit smoking!!:)
i am into mech mods and rebuilding. i am currently waiting on a diy juice kit. cant wait to get into that too. just wanted to say hi!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you have fun making juice.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm on NJ/PA border too, Just north of Trenton. Where you at? Welcome!

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i live in easton pa. right on the boarder. work in somerville nj

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found us here!

What kind of hardware are you using?

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
my favorite set up right now is my mutant mod with the new freakshow rda. but i bring my hades with an orchid v4 to work with me. i have the paragon and fm mod too but i really like my 26650 mods better right now. i love the flavor i get from the freakshow rda best. great vaper production too.

i do need to get some 26650 atti tho. i dont have anything yet. i think i want to get a mutation xl next to put on my mutant mod.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Quitting smoking and starting vaping the best thing ever welcome to vu

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground. Enjoy your stay and learning about DIY:)

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am new to the forum. i work and grew up in NJ. Now live in PA. i've been vaping for 5 months. quit smoking!!:)
i am into mech mods and rebuilding. i am currently waiting on a diy juice kit. cant wait to get into that too. just wanted to say hi!
Welcome and congratulations on quitting the smokes! Diy juice is awesome. There are some great recipes on here and a lot of brilliant people who are always willing to help out. This forum took my diy to a whole new level.

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i made a couple batches of juice. 2 out of 3 flavors came out awesome. one was a complete flop. even the guys at my local b&m like the 2 good ones. i am so happy i decided to take the plung. now i have to order some more flavors so i can try some of the other recipes on here.

thanks for all the welcomes and well wishes. its great to meet you all!

leifeyers.... just do it! you'll be happy you did. save some money and make the stuff that you like.

Glad to hear you got some good juice! I will mix my own down the road, right now I have a friend that mixes and he said if I build him coils he'll give me juice so I'm going to do that.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the underground!!! What part of PA are you located? I'm in King of Prussia anything I can do to help just ask. What kind of flavors are in your kit? There are some killer recipe you can find here. Enjoy!!!

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the underground!!! What part of PA are you located? I'm in King of Prussia anything I can do to help just ask. What kind of flavors are in your kit? There are some killer recipe you can find here. Enjoy!!!

i am in easton pa. about an hour north from you.i currently have caramel cappuccino, vanilla cupcake, cola, almond ameretto, cherry and a sweet. but when i get home i have some vape mail waiting for me. :) i have some more vg and pg... and french vanilla, em, menthol, cinnamon danish, apple, black tea and sweet raspberry. cant wait! the french van,em and menthol are to finish a recipe of nukka cola i got from a friend. i plan on making up some bear claw with the cin danish and apple. i also want to do a raspberry sweet tea. any and all suggestions or recipes are welcome.

VU Sponsors