Become a Patron!

Hello from NJ!

Hi there! I'm excited to finally be joining VU- I originally started vaping three years ago, went on a hiatus and started up again a little over a year ago (and am still blown away by how much the technology has improved since my first vape back in 2014). There are many reasons I wanted to join VU- one of them being that as a girl in college, my circle of fellow vapers is very small (and anyone outside of that circle is always- I repeat- ALWAYS taken off-guard when I pull out my vape). I could go on and on about how I want to continue challenging the vaping stigmas that exists amongst my peers, but I'll leave that for another time :)

I'm very happy to be here and to chat with all of you! I'd love to know what kind of ejuice flavors you prefer- I tend to stick with fruity/candy flavors since I have a nut allergy (and a big sweet tooth, haha). My current favorite is Naked100 Green Blast, I picked it up this week and I am hooked!

-red

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome neighbor. NJ in the house

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and glad you are putting it out there :wave:

Flavors? I DIY most of my juice - and love the candies/sweets also, lol

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Red :vino:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello and welcome to VU. Glad you decided to join. I'm into citrus and fruit juices. Just getting the ball rolling on diy. Since you like your fruits sweet you might like Mad Town Vapors. They have some good fruit, you can choose your vg/pg level, add flavor shots, and nic level.

VU Sponsors