Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi. My name is Juwan and I'm from Northern VA. I own a vape business that I started in my college apartment last winter in Harrisonburg VA and upon graduation I have decided to pursue this full time. I have moved my operations back to northern VA this summer & so far I run a retail website, and I wholesale to a number of stores in the region. We're planning on opening our own retail location by the end of the year. I hope I gain plenty of technical knowledge here on vaping underground and more importantly, get to know the community better so I can tailor my business to offer better products and services. My team has grown to 2 people since I started, and what we call our "job" is pretty much just sit around and play with vapes all day. We've been sharing our coil builds on Instagram but I'm going to start putting them up here as well. Anywho, the one thing that made me decide to pursue the vape industry post graduation is the overwhelming sense of community in this industry. In less than a year that I've done this I've met great and remarkable people from all previous walks of life, so I look forward to being a member here, and hopefully meet some of you guys in person when I establish my retail location.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors