Become a Patron!

Hello from Northern VA!

itsmedant

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, just wanted to drop a line in here and introduce myself!

My name is Eric, living in northern Virginia, been vaping for over 2 years now. Vaping saved me from analogs and has gotten me and my fiance through some tough times.

I'm all about the diy with everything! I built my own guitar pedals before getting into vaping so the transition for me (figuring out how to keep these beauties set up and running smoothly) was pretty quick but still received alot of help from the forums and youtube!

Currently I am creating my own line of E-juice. I have converted almost every smoker at work to vaping and I am the one provider of juice for almost 20 co workers right now. They are all helping me get started in various ways (graphic design, inspiration, testers, word of mouth spread)

I love every minute of vaping (until you get that dry hit from hell) and I love the community it brings. I look forward to getting to know as many people on here as possible, learning things from you guys and hopefully passing on some of my knowledge too!!

Vape on everyone!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

itsmedant

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Joe! And thanks for all the blogs man, the first shop that opened here was ridiculously over priced and I was working part time....i was so overwhelmed!!

When I get my company officially set up, I'd like to send you some of my juice for you to try out! I'm getting an actual office space soon with a back room we are going to convert into a clean room/lab for everything too!

Right now I think I have perfected my own Oak Barrel Reserve. Only made in in 500ml just to be sure and its almost all gone (bottled it 2 days ago)

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello Eric, welcome!

VU Sponsors