Become a Patron!

Hello From Nowhere Land

I haven't really ever posted here but ive been on the live stream on youtube alot. I was wondering where to start so I figured here would be best.

My name is Essa, I have been smoking for about 10 years but quit about a day shy of two months ago. I knew about vaping for a long time but wasn't sure how to get started or even much about it so I stuck to what I thought I knew. Almost 2 months to the day I was gifted my first vape from a close friend and have not had a cigarette since, quit cold turkey. It was hard at first especially being a mother and working full time. I was so excited about my first vape then I found this forum and found I could do better than what I had. Then my Mod messed up due to a short and I decided to buy my first dripper about two weeks ago and I must say it has been the best experience due to having so many people on the live stream who helped me out. I am now a vaper but since i have been here my husband has took it on and he hasn't had a cigarette in almost a month. I wanna thank this community for encouraging others, including me, to make a life style change. I am now thinking about doing diy juices after I get my mods and stuff figured out first and I'm SUPER stoked. Again thank you all for being such a great community.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard Essa....big time Congrats on quitting the coffin nails.......:vino:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Great to have you - always glad to hear success stories

DIY is awesome once you find your way :)

VU Sponsors