Become a Patron!

Hello from PA!

lexi13nicole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everybody! I'm very excited to join here, I also am excited to quit smoking! I have been playing with vaping for the past couple years starting with ecigs/simple ego like pieces. I finally go to get my first set up i am so satisfied with, it actually is helping me quit smoking too, i have tried and failed before. I now have a Cool Fire IV, I love it so much! Anybody have any suggestions on e-liquid?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Only you will know what the best flavor for you is.

lexi13nicole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is just so many to pick from haha. Makes me want to just get all the juice! :p

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There is just so many to pick from haha. Makes me want to just get all the juice!
You could always try DIY but if thats not your thing i hear good things about mech sauce.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
c5594188f01601e5f1eb823504c391d9.jpg

Welcome to VU Lexi and congrats on your progress! Picking out the juice right for you is definitely something only you can decide on. You might cruise through the Ejuice Discussions section and see what others are really into. If you're looking for something economical, I'm hearing really good things about http://vaping.watch/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s . If you decide to venture into the DIY route, VU has the best sub-forum I've seen around with a ton of great info and some super helpful mixers.

Good luck and have fun!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome. The nice thing is there's so many affordable juices to try. Find a good deal, get a small bottle, and if you like, get bigger bottles!

VU Sponsors