Become a Patron!

Hello from Portugal/newbie doubts...

Hello to all this vaping community! I am a total newbie to all this vaping scene and information but I am impressed although a bit confused too..I smoke a pack of cigs a day for more than 12 years and 10 days ago I bought a vaporesso Swag kit nrg 3,5ml almost no cigarettes since but I am not satisfied with the tank cause I tried other ones and I want a nice MTL experience and i think i am jumping into a simple build rta/rdta with 22mm max 23.. i am looking at vapefly galaxies siren 2 and other ones but there are so many options i am a bit confused with all the options... any sugestions for a simple low maintenance tank for a better and more self doable/customizable (coils) MTL experience? Cheers to all and sorry for the long text :) PS. I am looking to not spend much since I am starting so max 30/40 eur for the tank plus acessories like cotton and wire and work around 1 ohm.. is kanthal ok for the swag cause there is no option for this material in the menu only ss ni80 etc sorry for the stupid questions

Thank you for your help! I saw one of those berserker mini today in a shop in my town and looks like a good choice.. still choosing till end of the week lol cheers

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :wave:

if you post a thread in the rebuildables section regarding what you are searching for we have a fair few members who like MTL I’m sure they’ll be happy to help

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

VU Sponsors