Become a Patron!

Hello From South Africa with love

zahz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A few years back I was an occasional smoker, mostly social smoking when I was around friends. I could feel that ever since I started smoking my health was deteriorating, I used to play regular football and always found myself getting out of breath and a sharp pain in my chest during the game.

During weekends or when I used to meet up with my mates we started smoking hubbly, it was fun as a social thing, but then too I didn't really like it and felt it bad on my health. About a year ago I discovered Vaping by watching some videos on YouTube, I managed to get a kit and my first kit was the evic vt 60w kit together with a subox mini.

I really enjoyed my Vape journey , the flavors you get are a million times better than the hubby. New innovations arise everyday with mods and tanks. I absolutely love it. At the moment I now own a few Rx200s and a couple of tanks, namely the aromamizer supreme , tornado nano crius plus.

I'm hoping to be a part of this great community and learn. Basically I'm like a sponge and I'm here to absorb as much info I can get to gain better knowledge on building coils, mixing eliquids etc.

Thanks you so much guys for this awesome community.

Vape on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad to have you. Lots of good info and people here.

zahz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you all for the warm welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors