Become a Patron!

Hello from sunny northern UK

Hello good people. Been vaping for a year or two and managed to get my better half to make the switch.
Big fan of the single coil rebuildable. (Use way too much juice with multiple coils).. found this forum after having a recent panick attack at the implications that the bloody TPD is going to have over here (had visions of the wheelie bin full of 10ml unicorn bottles) and the rising cost of keeping me and the missus supplied with tasty juice..
So decided to take the plunge at mixing my own liquids.
Have stocked up on nic and a bunch of flavours from flavouart for me and the wife to start with.
Looking forward to learning this dark art.. seen some great info on here so decided to jump in and stop lurking..

Exciting times

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Lots of good DIY info here. I recommend e-liquid recipes for a good calculator and ideas.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU and congratulations on taking your vaping destiny into your own hands and away from the government!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
And thanks angrygod got that site bookmarked for future reference. I only have flavourart flavourings on the way which limits my options for now. I'm sure i will expand my collection over time.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors