Become a Patron!

Hello from Switzerland

SnowBuddha

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdo fellow VUers,

Just signed up & looking to learn from the great resources & discussions already here, & join in.

I started smoking cigarettes at 17-18.... I got my first vape a couple of years ago, an Eleaf iKit, but never clicked with it, so it didn't last long. Then in January this year I got an Eleaf iStick TC60W (with stock Melo 3 atomizer) & liked it from the get go. I still have the occasional cig, but mainly just vape now.

I recently got myself a Geek Vape Avacado 24...... Running it as a single coil with an Alien Clapton coil. Loving the increased vapor, though gotta say I get better taste with the Melo 3. Being my first build able tank I'm on a steep learning curve. I definitely prefer flavour to clouds, but also like a vaporous DLI.

I've been considering upgrading my iStick 60, as I'd prefer something that will last the entire day before needing recharge. Any recommendations?

As for juices I've been mixing up Five Pawns Grand Master with PopDeez, and Queens Lab Sour Palace at a 45-45-10 percent ratio.

With the big increase of juice usage due to the Avacado 24, I've been watching a few How to vids for beginner juice making. Not there yet, but considering it.

There ya go, that's it that's all....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 2

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi SnowBuddha, welcome :wave:

We have a really great DIY juice section here. Hope to see ya there, and around the forum.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU! :D

Currently I'm using the Smok Alien 22O, a very well made mod that has twin 18650's that last me all day and the mod flat out works in all modes.
Just a personal suggestion.

SnowBuddha

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! :D

Currently I'm using the Smok Alien 22O, a very well made mod that has twin 18650's that last me all day and the mod flat out works in all modes.
Just a personal suggestion.
Thanks Vapin4Joy... I'll check them out. Appreciate it

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Snow, welcome to VU.

Generally speaking, the more batteries in the mod the longer it will last and as long as you don't exceed 60W per battery (so 120W for 2 battery mod and 180W for 3 battery mod) the best option for you would be a 20A 3000 mAh batteries (Samsung 30Q or LG HG2)

SnowBuddha

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Snow, welcome to VU.

Generally speaking, the more batteries in the mod the longer it will last and as long as you don't exceed 60W per battery (so 120W for 2 battery mod and 180W for 3 battery mod) the best option for you would be a 20A 3000 mAh batteries (Samsung 30Q or LG HG2)

I've got an efest 18650 2900mAh in right now. I'm running at 30w 4.34v.

Considering the Wismec RSX200... Has great reviews, low price, all the functionality I'm looking for.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RS200/200S is a good option, just do yourself a favor and get 3 good non Efest batteries and marry them together.

The Efest 2900 is a lower grade rewrapped HG2 that costs more then the original high grade HG2.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello SnowBuddha ! Welcome to VU!

Recently picked up a VT133 DNA .. lasts all day most days, Works well and would def get it again.

SnowBuddha

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello SnowBuddha ! Welcome to VU!

Recently picked up a VT133 DNA .. lasts all day most days, Works well and would def get it again.

Wassup Foggz.... Thanks The VT133 DNA looks like a tasty piece of kit.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wassup Foggz.... Thanks The VT133 DNA looks like a tasty piece of kit.

Yeah my first DNA .. got lucky and jumped on it when they were on sale .. like 80 bucks american for a dna 200 chip/board - runs at 133 re the two battery set up ... it vapes 'no contest' re anything I have had before. Def has made me a DNA convert. I'll still get other stuff but have found my 'niche' so to speak. Even the DNA 75's are pretty efficient re battery life and performance... i like both.

VU Sponsors