Become a Patron!

Hello from Texas

Hello to all. My name is Dave Ross. I am the owner and mastermind behind the juice company know as Sleeping Dragon Vapor. Sleeping Dragon Vapor produces some of the best top shelf juice on the market at the price point high end juice is supposed to be. $15 30ml, $24 50ml and $55 for 120ml. Sleepingdragonvapor.com is the only home for flavors like Daft Spunk, Spunkberry, Spunky Brewster, S.G.W., Baby Dragons and many other top sellers. We are running a monthly 15% off coupon. Use coupon code "June15" upon check out. As for my back story I'll keep it quick and simple. I started vaping to save money(meh), not die and still get to do what I wanted to do. Noticed that most juice on the market was sub-par at best(including some of the big hitters out there) so I decided I'd fix this little problem for myself and DIY. Friends tried and their friends tried and so on and so on. Decided to invest a shit ton of money into setting up a clean lab facility and started perfecting my craft. I'm not a 200 flavor company nor do I just throw shit out there to sell. All the mixes that come out of the SDV lab are top notch. Don't believe me? Look at the reviews on the site. Also noticed how the big dog companies were sticking it to people for their so called High End Juice hence why our price points are what I'd call "old school" prices. Look forward to hopefully serving all of you some good juice.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109_zpse47b36bc.gif

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trying to warm things up for you a little man, welcome to the underground! Glad that you are here, nice to know others are actually putting forth the efforts to produce only quality liquid.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hello and welcome . welcome and hello !!!!:) terrell !!

Welcome Rossinc69 Just looked at the your site. Must order some juice this weekend. great price point

BJ Lowry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dug through your site, and have some items sitting in the shopping cart, just need the missus to say ok, LOL

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media