Become a Patron!

Hello from Texas

Madd Hatter

Member For 4 Years
Been reading a lot of information on the site just thought I would officially sign up and say hi from San Antonio, TX.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Madd Hatter ! Welcome to VU from a fellow Texan. I'm out east of ya in Aggieland (aka College Station) enjoy the forums!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well.

Love the Texas BBQ!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always good to have a new member

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, and welcome!
tumblr_l6psxaW9IR1qak3rs.gif

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You ever go to Tooter's? That's our vape spot :D
I did i really like Tasha and Jeremy , but now I work at Vapegeek on Saturday and I try to only shop there.
You should check out the new shop, it's in the same plaza as prospectors bar & grill.

VapeGeek was the First vape shop in Brazos county est. 2011, a year before Aggieland vapors even thou they say they were the first.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did i really like Tasha and Jeremy , but now I work at Vapegeek on Saturday and I try to only shop there.
You should check out the new shop, it's in the same plaza as prospectors bar & grill.

VapeGeek was the First vape shop in Brazos county est. 2011, a year before Aggieland vapors even thou they say they were the first.

I'll be honest, I live across the street from Vapegeek and have been there a couple times but I've never been impressed. The gear is too expensive for what it is, selection was spotty, and I haven't been a fan of the house juice. Not saying it's a bad place just not for us :D

arilen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll be honest, I live across the street from Vapegeek and have been there a couple times but I've never been impressed. The gear is too expensive for what it is, selection was spotty, and I haven't been a fan of the house juice. Not saying it's a bad place just not for us :D
It's been awhile since I was in tooters, but for what I remember The prices were about the same, and our dripping juice is cheaper 120ml for 24.99.

but I do agree on the selection I'm trying to get Christina To order some different thing to try to keep up with other shops, it seems as soon as we get anything new and exciting in it flys out the door, sometimes even before I know we had it,lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's been awhile since I was in tooters, but for what I remember The prices were about the same, and our dripping juice is cheaper 120ml for 24.99.

but I do agree on the selection I'm trying to get Christina To order some different thing to try to keep up with other shops, it seems as soon as we get anything new and exciting in it flys out the door, sometimes even before I know we had it,lol

I'm up to give it another shot :D Maybe we'll see you in there!

VU Sponsors