Become a Patron!

Hello from the creator of All The Flavors

Queuetue

Unlisted Vendor
Hi, everybody. I'm the creator of All The Flavors and it's been suggested by my users that I reach out further than my usual haunts and get feedback from (and introduce myself to) a wider community than I usually travel in. I've avoided it until now because it's hard to pop into a new place without seeming like a big shill. :)

So, this is just me saying hi and letting you know i'm here if any of you have questions. I'm genuinely passionate about the DIY community and mixing in general, and I'll probably be lurking for a little while to come while I learn the lay of the land.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome. We have one heck of a talented DIY community here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there:wave:Just glance at our vendor rules will help you determine the shill part of things, and Welcome to VU

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome!

(A special warm welcome if you offer nice discounts to VU readers!) :yes:

Ron
---
"The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change. "- Travis Bickle

Queuetue

Unlisted Vendor
Welcome!

(A special warm welcome if you offer nice discounts to VU readers!) :yes:

Ron
---
"The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change. "- Travis Bickle

I don't know the rules yet, exactly ... but as soon as I'm able, I'd be happy to hand out a ton of free months to hear what you guys think of the service. Just let me get established here first, so I don't anger anyone. :)

- Q

Hi Queuetue.

Anyone unfamiliar with ATF owe it to themselves to try it. Free month or not...it costs less than a flavor a month for the premium service. For that you get access to a flavor stash, mixing app and a recipe community that runs circles around any other offering. I won't waste anyone's time describing it's merits, they are too many to cover properly, but just urge you to try it. If you're in any way serious about your mixing you won't ever look back.

Queuetue

Unlisted Vendor
Thanks, Sibben. I'd add that all of those things (including your flavor stash along with "what can I make" and "what could I make with another couple of flavors") are free features. You really only get charged if you want to create your own recipes, share them or review others'.

The paywall is there to support the site, reduce noise, and give me incentive to keep improving it, but a lot of the site is completely free.

Ah, yes. I ponied up the cash pretty much instantly because of awesome so I didn't realize you can use it for free as well. :)

Should also mention that the recipes available are excellent, quality recipes without the annoying spam of useless test-recipes or dupe-fest plaguing similar sites.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors