Become a Patron!

Hello from the former rubber capitol of the world! Akron , Ohio

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Hello my fellow vappers, I'm excited to be a part of what a vapping forum should be. A place where we all can have the freedom to discuss whatever we wish to. A place where we have the freedom to expresses ourselves without fear of the thought police smacking our hands, or banning us because they feel the topic is to controversial. It's refreshing to see others who can create this for us and I hope to be able to contribute whatever I can to make it a success. Vape on people.

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
You are correct about that and some of their pieces are rare and highly collectable. :) we also sport a small marble museum in downtown by lock 3.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
download (7).jpg
Hello my fellow vappers, I'm excited to be a part of what a vapping forum should be. A place where we all can have the freedom to discuss whatever we wish to. A place where we have the freedom to expresses ourselves without fear of the thought police smacking our hands, or banning us because they feel the topic is to controversial. It's refreshing to see others who can create this for us and I hope to be able to contribute whatever I can to make it a success. Vape on people.
Did you say rubber capital of the world!

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
:) yes I did we also have the distinction of being mentioned in a few of Steven King's novels. :)

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, welcome to the forum! I am originally from Youngstown . Hope you like it here

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Ohioan!

VU Sponsors